Show us your great photography thread!

JL Sargent

Photobucket is the only way to go.

Unfortunately, 80% of the time I'm on the forum, photobucket and all other mass storage sites are fire walled out.

Carl, Have you tried to post a photo from "Photobucket" to the forum while viewing the forum through google Chrome?

Unfortunately, 80% of the time I'm on the forum, photobucket and all other mass storage sites are fire walled out.

Carl, Have you tried to post a photo from "Photobucket" to the forum while viewing the forum through google Chrome?

I can't imagine that would make it through the firewall here either but it's worth a shot. I've had a photobucket account for years.

I can't imagine that would make it through the firewall here either but it's worth a shot. I've had a photobucket account for years.

I also log onto Photobucket (will using Chrome) select the photo that I want to use, then click on the photo, then I click on the bottom right icon in the second photo, then right click in the box that says "copy photo."

I then paste the photo directly into the comment box on the forum.

Just tried it from Chrome and it won't work from there either. I can't even get to photobucket due to the firewall here at work. It blocks anything it deems as mass storage/weapons/adult/games etc.

That's just not right. We need access to weapons and adult games!

John

Ive given up hope on becoming Ansel Adams although I enjoy photography. looks like the people on this thread could keep me busy looking at the photos all day. NICE JOB everyone! my buddy take some really awesome shots, Aaron Fuhrman photography.com he recently went on a photography trip across the US in 2014 Camaro sponsored by Chevy. he's an average guy with some tremendous talent he surprises me every time I see his pics. he's also very good at selling himself apparently to get Chevy to give him the Camaro to go on a trip :). Anyway, happy picture taking everyone.

While traveling to visit my girlfriend/future wife, I took this photo in a church in Manila. I added the text in PhotoShop and made Christmas cards. The window was made in Germany, the church itself made in Belgium, with a hand by Gustav Eiffel. The church is made of METAL, steel beams, similar to the Eiffel tower, and Statue of Liberty.

Bruce

post-5045-0-08800000-1388103990_thumb.jp

• Like 3

Amy, just from that photo I believe your sister to be thoughtful, kind, respectful of others, and most of all caring. Am I close? I really do believe most of what you need to know about somebody can be gathered by just looking at them. What do you think?

• Like 2