Show us your great photography thread!

JL Sargent

Some photos I thought you might enjoy

Camera Canon EOS 70D

A Bellflower

post-57741-0-59900000-1388833887_thumb.j

This is a Pudding with a whole orange inside - Made by famous English chef Heston Blumenthal

We had it on Christmas Day

post-57741-0-26660000-1388833968_thumb.j

Some LED lights in. Bowl

post-57741-0-66900000-1388833970_thumb.j

Edited by Full Range

• Moderators
Out my back window today.

Beautiful.................but at -15 I will be happy just looking at the picture that's plenty enough.

Our low for tonight 15 is 30 degrees warmer than your high today and it may be a record for us. :ohmy:

• Like 1

• Moderators
Looking down the driveway on a foggy morning.

Nice, I love fog in pics.

A few miles from here is an old grave yard, it's pretty big, been thinking about going at night when it get's foggy with some moonlight in hopes of some good shots ?

• Moderators

Looking at the pic I would think just when the sun was passing up from the hills it was unbelievable, if the fog was right or even there, and if you could get the right angle, there are alot of if's for things to work out just right.

How many times it looks like things are going to work and nothing, but then sometimes it just happens, part of the fun I guess and not burning film makes it almost free to shoot like crazy.

I said that but I am not one to get up that early for a pic, unless it's someplace really special, and it's still not easy.

Good shot Amy, There are seven types of Chickadee in N America, your pic is of a "black Capped", mine is a "chestnut Backed"....We get to see five of the seven varieties, tho the "chestnut" is by far the commonest around here. I can get them to eat from my hand.

• Like 2