Show us your great photography thread!

JL Sargent

On 4/7/2018 at 11:31 AM, DizRotus said:

You had a color TV?

Not when that series first came out, heck it was the late 1970s before the Zenith B&W died.

Got an A+ in shop class in the 8th grade for building an "organizer" to fit in the cabinet. We still have it.

Untitled.jpg

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Not when that series first came out, heck it was the late 1970s before the Zenith B&W died.

Got an A+ in shop class in the 8th grade for building an "organizer" to fit in the cabinet. We still have it.

Untitled.jpg

Nice.  Like the salt lamp.  I have several in the house myself.

• Like 2

• Moderators
On 4/7/2018 at 11:35 AM, Schu said:

A clear case where the subject matter outweighs the photography... by a wide margin.

Wow that's twice as good as twins, nice simple and clean looking, looks great and I love the cases

• Like 2

6 hours ago, WillyBob said:

I have a collection of knots that I saved from the woodstove. They have some interesting grain patterns. One reminds me of StarryNight. A little digital enhancement...

Photos?  This is, after all, a photography thread.  :)  I’d like to see Starry Night done in wood.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, dtel said:

Nice looking tent, like the overhang in front of the door, and the blue tarp to help keep out dirt.

Yea, it has that on two sides and works great as a porch and gear shed to free up space inside. Had a hefty rain storm blow through with hail and it handled everything like a champ.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

An extension cord going into the tent?  You might as well have been roughing it in your living room again.

Perhaps the cord is sending electricity generated inside the tent out to the grid.  Did you consider that possibility? ;)

• Haha 4