Show us your great photography thread!

JL Sargent

Not great photography, but my wife and I at our yearly Filipino-American Christmas party last night. Had a great time. My wife was in part of a dance routine with a bunch of other ladies.

Bruce

BandC_sm.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators

36 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Is that in a truck @Wolfbane?

Love the flame depth, first class work there.

The old Hemis that I saw Chargers, Coronets S'birds had the plugs in the middle of the valve covers.

Not a truck, nor owned by me. Another Arizona based car. Real deal mid-60's 426 Hemi modified with Hilborn Injectors and other goodies in a 1965 Plymouth Belvedere:

1965_Hemi.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wolfbane said:

Not a truck, nor owned by me. Another Arizona based car. Real deal mid-60's 426 Hemi modified with Hilborn Injectors and other goodies in a 1965 Plymouth Belvedere:

That's an automobile!

Every syllable should be used for what the folks in Detroit did to massage that steel into the fast, sturdy and pretty thing that it is.

Never forget when I was a kid in our 66 LeSabre. A drunk crossed the lanes on one of those parkways in Winston Salem, NC and hit us head on when we were leaving a gas station to head home during Christmas. Wasn't fast like a 35mph zone, the other car bounced off our Buick. We weren't knocked off our course. A small piece of the grille was busted, and I learned about rubbing compound after we got home.

When my ship comes in I'll have Jubilees and a pair of early 70s small block vehicles that will not crumble when the dumb dumbs strike. A driver and a donor sled!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JohnJ said:

That's an automobile!

Every syllable should be used for what the folks in Detroit did to massage that steel into the fast, sturdy and pretty thing that it is.

I used to work for Chrysler Lynch Rd Assembly plant and was there for the last year of the 440ci Chargers. Every once in a while you would get to work weekends driving cars in from the repair yard to the plant. I was the only one who knew how to drive stick shifts so I got to "test" drive them on occasion.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Dave A said:

I used to work for Chrysler Lynch Rd Assembly plant and was there for the last year of the 440ci Chargers. Every once in a while you would get to work weekends driving cars in from the repair yard to the plant. I was the only one who knew how to drive stick shifts so I got to "test" drive them on occasion.

Where you there when they made this one? (1968 - my favorite year for the Charger):

68 Charger.jpg

• Like 2