The Klipsch Audio Community
JL Sargent

Show us your great photography thread!

Don't EVEN ask me how my youngest does this stuff...  Pushups?  Seriously???  Yup, she does!

12494959_10205591535611621_6207089731417896505_n.jpg

• Like 4

I have no idea, I couldn't get in that position much less move afterward.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Does she use this to look for stuff under the couch?  I definitely can’t do that either. 

• Haha 2

Some more attempts at panning blurs.

Jnog3AN.jpg?2

vxnVWV0.jpg?1

S0nvvE5.jpg?2

InpRhxH.jpg?1

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, sputnik said:

Some more attempts at panning blurs.

Some cool pictures I had no idea what it was. It is not an easy thing to do, a blur is much easier when using a zoom to zoom in, what your doing is harder. 

I like the third one the best

• Like 3

Ice cave on Lake Superior. Frozen wave and people in background show scale. 

3928316F-F794-4CD8-9271-5F6BEA14FAA5.jpeg

• Like 5

Sunburn, those are interesting. I haven’t tried that before. Probably would work well with aspens in the fall. 

This is easy compared to what Sputnik is doing which I have no luck doing well.

straight zoom and little circles

christmas 07 (61).jpg

christmas_07_(62).jpg

• Like 2

No "killer" images here because you can't see them. However, I am blown away and planning a trip to my river property next week or so for some serious stereo photography. I have a second Pentax K-3II camera body coming Monday. 400.00 delivered, and IMHO by far the best price/performance camera you can get. My opinion is that ultimate quality depends on the last worst piece of glass the light travels through more than what you pay for the body, and you can get some very fine lenses for these. Anyway, I needed to do video and stills simultaneously at our RMHC end of March events, so I decided to grab another one. As I am "stringing" for the local newspaper I needed a backup anyway. After ordering, I got to thinking that with two identical bodies I should experiment with stereo photos as I have a wonderful vintage 1920s lighted stereo viewer that came from a great aunt. Story as to how I wound it with it is downright spooky but I'll save that for later as I have much to do today. 

So, I thought it would be easy, but search for lens center to lens center for stereo on Google and was shocked. Incredibly complicated! However, having found that for audio I get great recordings putting two mics spaced about like my ears and placing them where my ears want to be, decided I'd try it anyway. My goodness, I was stunned! Awesome and I can't wait to do more. Ordered a ten dollar delivered from Amazon dual camera tripod mount (the experiment was done with simply carefully moving the camera a few inches) I'll get Friday. 

Here's a couple of pix of the stereo viewer with my images in it. The pix are in front of my house. This will be a LOT of fun!

StereoA.png

StereoB.png

• Like 2

I don't really know anything about them but I think Seti has a stereo camera.

• Like 1

Nothing like playing with the "circle of confusion..."  Google is your friend boys n girls!  :)  Carry on!  

Maybe he posts in places I don't get to often, but haven't seen anything from Seti in a while.

Dave

1 hour ago, Mallette said:

Maybe he posts in places I don't get to often, but haven't seen anything from Seti in a while.

Dave

He rarely posts, but does have a cool website you would probably like, about retro and vintage hifi.  

http://www.itishifi.com/2018/

• Thanks 1

He may be onto something here.   What's was the weather where you are at again?  Seems hot to me. 

rg23.jpg

Who's horny?  OK this guy is alright in my book already 

hous5.png