The Klipsch Audio Community
JL Sargent

Show us your great photography thread!

Something that brings joy to my mother since she can't make and/or direct music at church anymore is the animals around here now. Still has her marbles but her body is ailing now.

She's been cranking "The Commish" for a couple episodes, it's a square picture!

We're six miles from downtown, twenty from the outskirts of the metro area. There was a lot of animals in that acreage that had the Celanese laboratory two blocks away. Suckers live in the $$$ condos there now. Our three bucks were in the front yard the other day, just saw that fawn limping across the drive when I came back from the store a couple minutes ago.

IMG-20190815-140101.jpg

• Like 4

19 hours ago, JohnJ said:

Something that brings joy to my mother since she can't make and/or direct music at church anymore is the animals around here now. Still has her marbles but her body is ailing now.

She's been cranking "The Commish" for a couple episodes, it's a square picture!

We're six miles from downtown, twenty from the outskirts of the metro area. There was a lot of animals in that acreage that had the Celanese laboratory two blocks away. Suckers live in the $$$ condos there now. Our three bucks were in the front yard the other day, just saw that fawn limping across the drive when I came back from the store a couple minutes ago.

IMG-20190815-140101.jpg

There is Dasher (1), Dancer (2), Prancer (3), and Vixen (4). Comet (5), Cupid (6), Donner(7), and Blitzen(8). Rudolph(9) Oliver(10).

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 8/19/2019 at 9:33 AM, dirtmudd said:

There is Dasher (1), Dancer (2), Prancer (3), and Vixen (4). Comet (5), Cupid (6), Donner(7), and Blitzen(8). Rudolph(9) Oliver(10).

Oh good there headed to the back yard to the smoker, perfect, just leave a few for mom to watch, we can take Oliver don't think he fits in really.

• Haha 3

So remember that old movie where the two trans-Atlantic sisters met and switched on their parents?

There are two fawns living in the neighborhood. Around the same size and the doe dropped them off in my back yard for the afternoon, they're too little to jump the fences I think.

Took a minute of video with them playing and it is 134MB, how can I post or host and post this? Might see if google drive can do it.

• Like 1

Check out our Summer Newsletter and Survey
mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.constantcon
mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.constantcon
  • Like 3

Is your daughter going to that?

It would be great to have someone in the house who knows how to make all the different fancy coffees, especially if you don't have to. :emotion-21:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, dtel said:

Is your daughter going to that?

It would be great to have someone in the house who knows how to make all the different fancy coffees, especially if you don't have to. :emotion-21:

don't know yet... haven't talked

to her about taking any more classes... at the college...

she wants to go back to school...

what more can you ask for ...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/18/2019 at 6:52 PM, rplace said:

rps20190818_185222.jpg

• Like 2

It's that time of year! HS Pep Rally was last night. This little guy was into it!

Tucker.jpg

• Like 6

I haven't been around here for a while, so I popped in to take a look around and post a photo.

DSC02774 copy.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, oldenough said:

haven't been around here for a while, so I popped in to take a look around and post a photo.

nice shot.  hope all is well.

• Like 2

My Panny fz200 stolen from my luggage on AA 2 weeks ago

I thought maybe I left it at home , when I returned I , it was no where around ,  realized it was taken from my checked in baggage at Sky Harbor in Phx

Can't believe that happened to me 

• Sad 2

@oldenough

That is one of the most detailed pictures of a beautiful bird I've seen since I used to get the National Geographic delivered ages ago!

• Like 2

A shot from the other day.  That bridge overpass, which goes over the railroad tracks is called T street bridge. It is at a fairly famous surfing spot, the surf lingo being,  "surfing  T street today."  Anyone who surfs will know exactly where that is.    

IMG_2535.jpg

• Like 5

Heard a racket yesterday morning and went to investigate. Standing on the back deck, looking through the canopy of my trees, a tree trimmer hanging out, 50 feet up the neighbors palm.  It's not often you look up into the trees and see a human.

IMG_2539.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

At 50' in a tree he can't be a normal human, thought that pic looked strange.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JL Sargent said:

Got this one tonight.

You have some great pictures, sports is not easy and at night twice as hard. Whatever lens and camera settings used it is working fine and when you look closer focus is perfect, well done.

• Like 1

#2 is losing his footing, #8 is a half a step behind, I'd bet he got his first down!

Holy Smoke I hope you're not around Ladd Peebles Stadium in Mobile @JL Sargent

That's bad again, is it the severe agnosticism of today, or first person shooter video games, or the prevalence of political brainwashing of the youngsters for a couple of decades?

It's not the implement, it's the long-time sick mind:sad:

• Like 1