Show us your great photography thread!

JL Sargent

That is one darn fine cell phone camera Schu...Very nice.

That's the first thing I thought, and plenty of DOF for a phone. I was just reading yesterday that phone cameras are killing off the point and shoot camera sales. I can see why.

Nice pictures

Very nice indeed....

Random shots from this week. Clearly unrelated.

tumblr_n3bmqqHgaJ1sk6o82o1_500.jpgtumblr_n3dxa68CPS1sk6o82o1_r1_500.jpg

I don't see any pictures. Maybe I irritated Amy too much and now I can't see her pictures. Naw, she wouldn't do that to me. Would she? I have been somewhat irresponsible lately.

Random shots from this week. Clearly unrelated.

tumblr_n3bmqqHgaJ1sk6o82o1_500.jpgtumblr_n3dxa68CPS1sk6o82o1_r1_500.jpg

Very nice! I want a Canon someday and your skill. :) That's been post processed I'd imagine? Thats a skill in its self I bet. I've only tinkered with simple things like contrast, sharpener. I just got iPhoto at the moment.

• Moderators

That's been post processed I'd imagine? Thats a skill in its self I bet. I've only tinkered with simple things like contrast, sharpener.

Indeed. I've attached the original unedited versions for the curious. I love playing around in Photoshop. I'm no pro by a long shot, but it is fun to mess with. You can see all my stuff here, if anyone is interested to see how I spend my free time. I don't take photos for money, so I'm ok with putting it on here :)

post-2229-0-68040000-1396669814_thumb.jp

• Like 4

That's been post processed I'd imagine? Thats a skill in its self I bet. I've only tinkered with simple things like contrast, sharpener.

Indeed. I've attached the original unedited versions for the curious. I love playing around in Photoshop. I'm no pro by a long shot, but it is fun to mess with.

attachicon.giforiginals.jpg

Nice thanks for doing that. The originals have a nice look to them as well. Cool vibe great tone.

Indeed. I've attached the original unedited versions for the curious. I love playing around in Photoshop. I'm no pro by a long shot, but it is fun to mess with. You can see all my stuff here, if anyone is interested to see how I spend my free time. I don't take photos for money, so I'm ok with putting it on here :)

attachicon.giforiginals.jpg

Thank you. Now I can see the pictures you took. I don't think I'd worry much about the speckled rooster, but I'd keep an eye on that red one.

• Like 1