Show us your great photography thread!

JL Sargent

Yea I dont think he liked my intrusion much, he flew off then came back and buzzed me a couple times.

this reminds me of a story back in high school, Our english teacher said he was told a bumble bee wont sting if you stand still, He got stung right between the eyes

It was a lot funnier when he told it, I was building a deck by my self in a lady's back yard, stepped on a yellow jacket nest, next thing I feel is several stings on my legs, I look down and my pants are covered with bees, a few seconds later I am in my underware In a customers back yard, lucky I was wearing Gym pants and not jeans things could have been much more painful

The bees nest did not last the day, a couple cups of gas and a match, game over

• Moderators
heres one from today

Nice picture

I see a lot of those they are huge, they look like there wearing a velvet jacket :o there pretty big for such small wings.

They had a few of those flying around, I could never get one to stop long enough, finally just gave up with those. It had rained but ended and was cloudy without bad shadows so I was taking pic's of Japanese maples and I guess the all the bugs were out, it looked like more than normal flying around.

• Moderators
It was a lot funnier when he told it, I was building a deck by my self in a lady's back yard, stepped on a yellow jacket nest, next thing I feel is several stings on my legs, I look down and my pants are covered with bees, a few seconds later I am in my underware In a customers back yard, lucky I was wearing Gym pants and not jeans things could have been much more painful

That's not fun I have had to run many times doing landscaping. I don't know the name but there are two different ones I had problems with and both are small with big attitudes, when they sting you it hurts until the next day, not like a normal bee or wasp it really last.

The first were the ones that build a nest under the ground, I was attacked twice on a tractor and another time on a bulldozer. I ran and they were trying to sting the tractor, I guess the vibrations attracted them ?

The second build there nest in bushes, and you will not see them until it's to late and you better keep running they will chase you for a while and really hurt.

I was just thinking the same thing. Apple needs to get their crap together with this next new launch.... Low lighting is where the Apple really, really sucks and you never get colors like that!. Geez, I have 3-4K in lenses and would have a tough run trying to pull off colors like that without any PP

There's an app for that.

I have an old Iphone4. Wife has a 5 and its a tad bit better, but it still lacks when compared to most of the other brands. I have seen a few PP apps out there, but they always have made the photos look to color baked and have glows and halos to deal with. Maybe you have a better app....what is it? Thx

You might like NightCap for $.99

If you're patient, free versions pop up here from time to time: http://appsaga.com/category/apps-gone-free/

Another Low Light App "Night Modes" for iPhone/iPad is free for today only 4/20.