Show us your great photography thread!

JL Sargent

• Moderators
And back to to add a picture

You should hang that on a wall, wait till they see that when they get older, very nice. :emotion-21:

All I have ever done was canoes

If you get the chance try a kayak, easier and more maneuverable, just can't pack as much junk.

You should hang that on a wall, wait till they see that when they get older, very nice. :emotion-21:
Probably will. Older son Josh takes pictures of them all the time and they aren't always trying to just mug the camera as they've got used to it.

Canoes - we needed the room with all the gear we hauled going into Canada. Lots of portages, though, which can be very tedious with too much stuff to carry.

A little side creek

Did someone say 'kayak'?  Here's a personalized kayak made by a Japanese artist:

http://en.rocketnews24.com/2014/07/18/heres-that-******-kayak-japanese-artist-megumi-igarashi-made-with-the-help-of-crowdfunding/

She calls it her MK-Boat, or her 'peach on the beach'.

Edited by Islander
  • Like 1

• Moderators

And back to to add a picture. I didn't take this, but this is a pic of my two grand daughters.

Bruce

What a great photo! Classic.

Steven's first car ... Indiana State Fair last week. :)

post-2229-0-25020000-1408580525_thumb.jp

Edited by Amy
  • Like 3

Wow! Amy, he's growing so fast...

Invidiosulus (son Josh) is a great photographer, but I must say I looked through your pics on your tumblr link and you have a lot of splendid shots.

Bruce

• Moderators

Wow! Amy, he's growing so fast...

Invidiosulus (son Josh) is a great photographer, but I must say I looked through your pics on your tumblr link and you have a lot of splendid shots.

Bruce

Thank you, Bruce! It's more therapeutic for me than anything else :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Cool pictures, Steven is growing, alot. :o

The last pic a tripod or window ledge, table ? That Brown building on the bottom right has a really nice balcony.

It was on a chair :)

That building made me very nervous to look at. The railing was regular height and it looked as though someone could easily topple off it. 

Also, our window went all the way to the floor. I and wobbly knees every time I ventured near it, ha

• Like 1