Show us your great photography thread!

JL Sargent

• Moderators
It was on a chair That building made me very nervous to look at. The railing was regular height and it looked as though someone could easily topple off it. Also, our window went all the way to the floor. I and wobbly knees every time I ventured near it, ha

You sound like my wife now, she get's nervous on the second step of a ladder.

You need to get a tripod, you would love what it can let you do, something not hard to carry but tall enough so you don't have to bend over.  There a lot of really nice ones without spending a lot, my problem was at 6'3" I had to get something that's a little heavy for that height and still be stable. Its fine being big and heavy, I am not going on any really long hikes anyway.

• Moderators
You need to get a tripod, you would love what it can let you do, something not hard to carry but tall enough so you don't have to bend over.  

I actually have one, just don't like lugging it around. I do love the freedom it gives for night photography, but I'm rarely out after dark. :) 

• Like 1

Picture taken on the way to work today. I ride here every day, but this morning I just had to stop and capture this moment.

The Netherlands , just under the city of Amsterdam.

How did you ever make it to work?

Know what you're saying but if you drive there every day for 17 years you get pretty much used to it.

I'll never get used to this though; see how I'm screwed by two of our "respected members" here.

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/152151-cleaning-house-dsd-adc-tubes-usb-cable/

[sorry for beeing off-topic, but untill now I felt so good beeing here]

Nico

BBQ and Pie of the Delta

Craigs BBQ in DeValls Bluff

GOPR0621.JPG

Racism is ever present if you know where you are looking. Not white owned yet they had a divider from ceiling to floor in the restauraunt. The board marks where this was placed. Best hot bbq sauce I've had so far.

GOPR0624.JPG

Across the street is the aptly named Pie Shop... Killer fried pies and regular pies.

GOPR0626.JPG

photo%2B2%282%29.JPG

James Beard award winner for American Classic cooking is Jones BBQ. A southern landmark. Call ahead and reserve Q if you are driving through because when it is sold he closes for the day. His work days keep getting shorter.

GOPR0616.JPG