Show us your great photography thread!

JL Sargent

Guest Steven1963

BigStewMan - he really is the sweetest big dog you'd ever meet. Just loves on everybody. Literally wrestles with my son in the yard. He favorite things are a big leaf pile and sub 10 degree weather! 

Pyro - Maybe I'm a perfectionist on this one, but I want it all! :D I took this one at the basketball game last night.

#11 haz mad hopz!!!

• Like 1

• Moderators

That is a cool looking dog, looks like he would weigh as much as your son. That's a picture to hang up, both are having fun.

If that's your back yard I would think you have deer walking through there regularly, hunting off a trampoline, it's the newest thing. :D  

Edited by dtel
  • Like 1

Thanks Dtel, they really do have a big time together. My son Auston was jumping this morning and Sparkit jumped up on the trampoline with him. Couldn't resist a picture or two. Your right, I might have to print and frame that one. As far as weight goes, Auston is about 125 lbs so Sparkit not too far off that.

• 2 weeks later...

Not that this is a great photo, but I just love old cars :)

This one was resurected from dead with great care for details.

200_1mala_zpse4303680.jpg

I like old cars too! Spend a lot of time attending car shows and auto auctions. Never bought anything, just like to look.

Here's one of my favorites:

DSC_4419-L.jpg

Mark

• Like 2

Here are a few of the actual tank. They were all taken from different times, so you will see a difference in growth size and arrangement. I did a lot of trading and selling too, which keep the spending down.

Makes me miss my 220 reef set up. I used a sump tank in the bottom with live rock as well as live rock in my tank and a little substrate and was pushing 1250 gallons an hour through the system.That was it.My friends at the pet store used to joke I was pulling the slime off the fish I had. And I had my tank running for 4 years before I broke it down. In that time frame believe it or not, I did 3 water changes of roughly 20% each time. And I only added regular tap water into my system. I used to also cut my leathers and polyps when they got bigger and would sell them back to the pet stores. I definitely  iss having that tank up and running. I had the actinics running with the blue light and the 10,000k ballasts,they would heat up the room,and also had a red light for night time viewing. I also did the drip and had the protein skimmer running. My lower sump had small shrimp and sponges growing in it and that also helped with everything. That is a gorgeous tank. How high are you running the lights from the water?

Thanks for the kind words. I had 4, 8 foot VHO's 160 watts a piece and 2, 400 watt Metal halides about 14-16 inches form the water.

I think between myself and the camera flash the snake got spooked so he eventually spit the frog out. So there was a happy ending if you're into "Frog Protection".

Scott

Maybe the skin of the frog was excreting those psychoactive substances and the snake started to hallucinate thinking it was trying to swallow a wild boar. :o

• Like 3

I think between myself and the camera flash the snake got spooked so he eventually spit the frog out. So there was a happy ending if you're into "Frog Protection".

Scott

Maybe the skin of the frog was excreting those psychoactive substances and the snake started to hallucinate thinking it was trying to swallow a wild boar. :o

Speaking of licking toads...

CamelToads-718669.jpg

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...