Show us your great photography thread!

JL Sargent

might work /sound better if the front left and right loudspeaker were the same, they appear to be different sizes, could be the angle but the difference is substantial to my eye. These are also the magical wireless Klipsch, wires look so messy in a prom picture. So is that just camera lens distortion or are the speakers different?

Not mine... But I just thought I would drop this here!

Awesome. Nice find! Looks like a product or "catalog" shot. Because these are new items. There's a pair of Atmos add-on modules for the rear heights. I hope those are RF-7II's they are sitting on top of.... that gives a great perspective of size & scale of the modules. 

• Like 1

those are all new Klipsch series loudspeakers no RF7 ll in that photo.

The new Reference Premiere?

Hopefully the 280's are pictured, not the 260's.

The 280 (is only slightly smaller in width than the RF-7) at 10.5" wide vs. the 260 at only 9" wide.

Still give a good sense of scale for the modules. Depending on the towers pictured, that would

make the modules in the range of 10" x 17"... or  8" x 16" & that would fit nicely on my RF-7's. 

Tough to tell, but the woofers only appear to be around 5.25".

Edited by Nismo

RP-280F Floorstanding Speaker

Frequency Response:

32-25kHz +/- 3dB

SENSITIVITY:

98dB @ 2.83V / 1m

POWER HANDLING (CONT/PEAK):

150W/600W

NOMINAL IMPEDANCE:

8 Ohms Compatible

HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVER:

1" Titanium LTS Tweeter with Hybrid Cross-Section Tractrix Horn

Low Frequency Driver:

Dual 8" Cerametallic Cone Woofers

CROSSOVER FREQUENCY:

1750Hz

ENCLOSURE MATERIAL:

MDF

ENCLOSURE TYPE:

Bass Reflex via rear-firing Tractrix port

INPUTS:

Dual binding posts / bi-wire / bi-amp

HEIGHT:

43.06" (109.4 cm)

WIDTH:

10.55" (26.8 cm)

DEPTH:

18.32" (46.5 cm)

WEIGHT:

62.5 lbs (28.35 kg)

FINISHES:

Ebony, Cherry

Built From:

• Moderators

Did not realize they do not grow more North, but after reading what you said your right. I knew there is a society that registers live oaks so I went looking, never found the list but did find this.

Dr. Edwin Lewis Stephens, Founder

1507823.jpg

The Live Oak Society (LOS) was founded in 1934 by Dr. Edwin Lewis Stephens, the first president of Southwestern Louisiana Institute (now the University of Louisiana in Lafayette).

The Society promotes the culture, distribution, preservation and appreciation of the live oak tree, scientifically known as Quercus virginiana.

The Live Oak Society began with 43 members chosen by Dr. Stephens and now boasts 7661 members in 14 states and is under the auspices of the Louisiana Garden Club Federation, Inc.

The first president was "The Locke Breaux Oak" in Taft, Louisiana, who lost its life in 1968 due to air and ground water pollution.

Its successor and current president is the "Seven Sisters Oak", formerly known as "Doby's Seven Sisters". The owner who first named the tree was Carole Hendry Doby, who was one of seven sisters. "Seven Sisters Oak" is located in the Lewisburg area of Mandeville, Louisiana on the shore of Lake Pontchartrain. Estimated by foresters to be 1200 years old, this tree has a girth of over 38 feet

The 280 (is only slightly smaller in width than the RF-7) at 10.5" wide vs. the 260 at only 9" wide.

Still give a good sense of scale for the modules. Depending on the towers pictured, that would

make the modules in the range of 10" x 17"... or  8" x 16" & that would fit nicely on my RF-7's. 

RP-280F Floorstanding Speaker Frequency Response: 32-25kHz +/- 3dB SENSITIVITY: 98dB @ 2.83V / 1m POWER HANDLING (CONT/PEAK): 150W/600W NOMINAL IMPEDANCE: 8 Ohms Compatible HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVER: 1" Titanium LTS Tweeter with Hybrid Cross-Section Tractrix Horn Low Frequency Driver: Dual 8" Cerametallic Cone Woofers CROSSOVER FREQUENCY: 1750Hz ENCLOSURE MATERIAL: MDF ENCLOSURE TYPE: Bass Reflex via rear-firing Tractrix port INPUTS: Dual binding posts / bi-wire / bi-amp HEIGHT: 43.06" (109.4 cm) WIDTH: 10.55" (26.8 cm) DEPTH: 18.32" (46.5 cm) WEIGHT: 62.5 lbs (28.35 kg) FINISHES: Ebony, Cherry Built From: 2015

Those are not RP-280Fs. Close, but a different model. But you are correct that they have dual 8" woofers. I'll let you guess what they are given what's sitting on the rear channels. :)

• Like 1

RP-280F Floorstanding Speaker Frequency Response: 32-25kHz +/- 3dB SENSITIVITY: 98dB @ 2.83V / 1m POWER HANDLING (CONT/PEAK): 150W/600W NOMINAL IMPEDANCE: 8 Ohms Compatible HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVER: 1" Titanium LTS Tweeter with Hybrid Cross-Section Tractrix Horn Low Frequency Driver: Dual 8" Cerametallic Cone Woofers CROSSOVER FREQUENCY: 1750Hz ENCLOSURE MATERIAL: MDF ENCLOSURE TYPE: Bass Reflex via rear-firing Tractrix port INPUTS: Dual binding posts / bi-wire / bi-amp HEIGHT: 43.06" (109.4 cm) WIDTH: 10.55" (26.8 cm) DEPTH: 18.32" (46.5 cm) WEIGHT: 62.5 lbs (28.35 kg) FINISHES: Ebony, Cherry Built From: 2015

Those are not RP-280Fs. Close, but a different model. But you are correct that they have dual 8" woofers. I'll let you guess what they are given what's sitting on the rear channels. :)

My only interest is the Atmos modules (not the actual towers). Based on the picture, my dimension estimates were trying to evaluate some initial specs of the Atmos upward firing modules. If I knew the rear towers, I could determine the size of the Atmos modules. Pretty sure the woofers for the Atmos modules are not 8", although it would be great if they were.

• Like 1

Ahhhh... took me awhile as I was distracted by the Rear Elevation Speakers (Atmos add-on modules). 

Kinda obvious now, the front towers are the new Atmos Integrated Speakers (previously dubbed as the "Concept Reference Premiere").

That would make the front towers the RP-280FA's?

Klipsch-Dolby-Atmos-RP-280-FA_6356721934

Would love to have some specs on the RP-140SA Elevation Speaker. Still 2Q availability?

Klipsch-Dolby-Atmos-Elevation_6356721947

• Like 1