Show us your great photography thread!

JL Sargent

When my kid said that he could climb and clean a 12/12 pitch valley no problem, I said "I don't think so". I can do it he said. The little spider monkey shot right up there and had the valley free of leaves in about 5 minutes. So nice to be young.

Auston%20spider%20monkey_zpsmy7dhyvq.jpg

• Like 2

Mark, you really like your scopes pushed back I noticed. Is the stock even touching your shoulder when you shoot?

I was playin with the mount.

That was a first time out W/Bushnell $2k scope, im shooting at a mile, 2Lb charge of tannerite........Hit six, two shots, but dammit i hit them.

Look at the target to the right, above that is a small mountain, set up eight 2Lb charges, got six...and remember....IM Drinkin.

Edited by minermark
  • Like 2

we are pushin 21wpc of this:https://youtu.be/6xJW7foStBY

Oh funny.

When the wife and i go to the outback we do everyGDthing we wish to, not limited to Blowing the Chit out of everything in site, getting wasted, stopping by the thrift store and buying $15 bucks worth of stuffed animals, mark mixes and stuffs the animals with tannerite, place said animals on hillside, you sit an 8 year old girl w/17hmr henry and bambi is the target, soon, a  fuzz ball blowing in the wind,   got yourself a real American in training, when is the last time YOU turned someone on to Life? 

Edited by minermark
  • Like 1

• Moderators
So nice to be young

Your right, I am not scared of heights, just falling, and that roof is steep, if I fell I would roll off the edge before I could stop myself. 

I do tend to heal very fast, but it's hard to heal from a foot up your %zz from that fall.

Edited by dtel

So nice to be young

Your right, I am not scared of heights, just falling, and that roof is steep, if I fell I would roll off the edge before I could stop myself. 

I do tend to heal very fast, but it's hard to heal from a foot up your %zz from that fall.

it’s not the fall that kills you--it’s the sudden stop.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Wouldn't really be worried about being killed, probably wouldn't happen, I would probably just be mangled up just enough to not be able to do anything for myself. Then my kids would get me back for all the times I harassed them over the years. :o

They say be nice to your kids, they might be the ones taking of you when your really old.  My mother told me that as I took care of her for her last few years, the older I get the nicer I am to the kids. Hope it's working. :D  

I want to take more pictures in general but I find that the camera can be a real pain at times. When we go to a party for instance, I don't want me or the camera to be the center of attention. Also, a good digital SLR with nice glass is kinda big and heavy. It can be a real pain to carry around all day. I find myself being real selective about when I bring my camera along. This way of thinking works against taking pictures of course. I'm trapped. 

Guest Steven1963

I want to take more pictures in general but I find that the camera can be a real pain at times. When we go to a party for instance, I don't want me or the camera to be the center of attention. Also, a good digital SLR with nice glass is kinda big and heavy. It can be a real pain to carry around all day. I find myself being real selective about when I bring my camera along. This way of thinking works against taking pictures of course. I'm trapped. 

Hah!  Are you tellin' me no selfies with the 5dmIII? C'mon man....get with it. Lift some weights with your selfie arm and it's all gravy after that.  :blink:

I don't even bother taking my camera to parties or any sort of get together anymore. I need to get a nice point and shoot for those get-togethers. It won't take near the quality but it is better than lugging around 5-7 pounds of lens and camera body.

Lots of people use their phones and it's just fine for them - some even have commented that they take as good a photo as my DSLR  :D

Edited by Steven1963
  • Like 1

I solve that problem by not going to parties or get together's   :D

• Like 1