Show us your great photography thread!

JL Sargent

We were at my father in laws fish camp and they were around.  It was opportunity vs an actual quest.  Throw some salmon remains out there and they will be around in abundance!  (I didn't - someone else had caught some and when they were cleaning them on the shore it brought them close!)

Guest Steven1963

So here is one I took recently at the air show.  Damn if I know how they didn't crash into each other.  Take a really close look if you can blow the photo up and you'll see what I mean.

post-58311-0-49140000-1438224160_thumb.j

• Like 2

Guest Steven1963

These last 3 were taken by one of my high school classmates at our 20yr reunion on the beach this past Sat.

attachicon.gifweather2.jpg

attachicon.gifweather3.jpg

attachicon.gifweather4.jpg

Love these! Especially the last one. As soon as I saw it I thought it'd make a great HDR. If you have that capability, you should give it run through the software and see what you get. OR, email me the original photo and I'll do it for you.  I think it'd look pretty fantastic.

Guest Steven1963

Wish I had this skill level.

Cadillac-Ciel-3.jpg

Easy-shmeezee. Roller shots are done with an IS lens. Gear makes all the difference. And FWIW, humbly, the shooter has some sundogs and abberations in the shot. 

Edited by Steven1963
  • Like 2

I'm old.  Won't you help out an old man?

crap … now you’re making me admit that i don’t know what it means either.  Chick i knew would flirt with me via email and text. Kind of a buzz kill when you have to keep asking “what did that mean?” i just figured out what the smiley face means.

Edited by BigStewMan