The Three Best Names for a Band

thebes

BLIND FAITH

CANNED HEAT CREAM CREEDENCE CLEARWATER REVIVAL

DEEP PURPLE

ELECTRIC LIGHT ORCHESTRA FLAMIN' GROOVIES GRAND FUNK RAILROAD GRATEFUL DEAD IRON BUTTERFLY JEFFERSON AIRPLANE JETHRO TULL KING CRIMSON LED ZEPPELIN MASKED MARAUDERS MOODY BLUES MOTHERS OF INVENTION NITTY GRITTY DIRT BAND PINK FLOYD QUICKSILVER MESSENGER SERVICE SANTANA

SHA NA NA

SPOOKY TOOTH STEELY DAN STEPPENWOLF TEN YEARS AFTER THREE DOG NIGHT Traveling Wilburys VANILLA FUDGE VENTURES YARDBIRDS YES ZOMBIES ZZ Top

hard to pick just three . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. ... . . . . . . . . . . . . ... .

• Like 1

i don't recommend all of these bands but these stick in my head for better or worse

Throbbing Gristle

Hairy Ape BMX (butt movement experience)

swinging love corpses

L7

my life with the thrill kill kult

homicidal briefcase

ethyl meatplow

fluorescent butt jam

they might be giants

the undertones

i used to buy the peel sessions records and highlight the bands i liked. now i wish i hadn't done that.... dam magic marker.

• Like 1

In the 60s my sister got a game for Christmas called "husker du" and I remember the commercial said it was german for "do you remember". It was a memory game where you try to pick up 2 pieces with matching pictures underneath. I remember cause I always ask her at Christmas if she got another one from santa.

Edited by gary p