which one is the question SVS vs Outlaw?

sully141

The best question is which one, I've been looking at 3. All of them are around the same price. I have a open concepts room now, but someday will have a enclosed room. I have a klipsch sw450 not very impressed with it.

SVS PB12-NSD $699

SVS PC12-NSD $749

Outlaw LFM-1EX $649 but goes on sale for $599 often.

Would the cylinder style make a difference or is it all for looks.

I like my cylinders and have been a fan of downfiring subs for some time. I think their design allows more placement than the pb series does. I would have gone the pb route if I had a different room setup and I could really fit them beasts and thats just based on aestetics and not performance as they both bench close.

Outlaw makes good stuff and I have nevr read any negatives on their subs. I am an outlaw fan but I like them for their amps. Go with svs, their specialty is subs

As long as you are not on a concrete floor I think you will like the SVS downward firing cylinder. I recently moved mine from basement to living room and what a difference. You can't get the "feel" of a downward firing on concrete, especially wirh carpet.

concrete just sucks anyways. I had to ditch the PB 13 ultra PAIR I had and get 4 18's to get my couch to move a little downstairs. Hopefully when I move my 18's can go in an upstairs home theater. That will just be unnecessary lol

Hope it works out. If you can get the guys number and talk to

Him on the phone. Feel out the situation and make sure you wanna give a stranger that much money. But I've had great luck with people as long as I felt comfortable. I've only backed out of a few deals when things seemed fishy.

The best question is which one, I've been looking at 3. All of them are around the same price. I have a open concepts room now, but someday will have a enclosed room. I have a klipsch sw450 not very impressed with it.

SVS PB12-NSD $699

SVS PC12-NSD $749

Outlaw LFM-1EX $649 but goes on sale for $599 often.

Would the cylinder style make a difference or is it all for looks.

sully, I`m running duel LFM-1plus in my garage system, pioneer sx850 with heresy`s, the sound is amazing

Thanks everyone.. I'm going with the used svs nsd, its a little cheaper and pretty much new. This will be the first time buying something used off of a forum, going to use the brothers paypal(don't even have one)... so I'm going to be a little stressed until I get it and then hopefully I'll feel pretty confident about used stuff.

Like I said. I'd

Get a box from Svs or talk to the guy on the phone. If it gets damaged during shipping then you can hash it out with the seller. If you want send me your number in our pm we have going and I can tell you some tips I used when I buy used to cover my end.