*SOLD*

Rick

Since incorporating a sub into my setup, I have decided I need/want something with better bass management, along with room correction software, and the ability to adjust the sub level on the fly with the remote. Therefore, I am selling my minty Yamaha R-S700 receiver to help fund something else. It is only a few months old, and comes from a smoke/child/pet free home. As you can see in the photos, I have made some wooden side panels to give it more of that retro look. Given my lack of woodworking skills and (more importantly) proper tools, I think they turned out nice, and look much better in person than the pics show. The only thing I'm not terribly happy with is the front edges are a bit rough. I could only sand them by hand when I made them, and I was going to pull them back off one day and take them to a buddies house and do a better job on his belt sander. If the person that buys the receiver wants them, I'll throw them in for free. If not, I'll toss them.

Some highlights/specs:

• 100 watts per channel min. RMS (8 ohms, 20 Hz-20,000kHz, 0.019% THD)
  • Damping Factor - 240 or more
  • S/N ratio - 87 db phono, 107 db CD direct
  • 17-1/8' x 6" x 15-1/4"
  • Weight 24.7 lbs.
  • Preamp out/main in jacks
  • Sub out
  • 12 trigger
  • Sirius satellite ready
  • Detachable power cord
  • Zone 2 control

The receiver will ship in the original box, with remote, power cord, manual, and AM/FM antennas. My asking price is $299 plus actual shipping costs, Postal Money Order/Certified Check are my preferred methods of payment, but if I know you I'll accept a personal check.

Thanks for looking, and Merry Christmas!!

(My camera battery was about to die, so I had to rush on the photos, so they are not my best)

YamahaR-S700003_zps39eaefa0.jpg?t=138766

YamahaR-S700021_zps8c4aacd1.jpg?t=138766

YamahaR-S700014_zpsc8bab9dd.jpg?t=138766

YamahaR-S700025_zps0a023f5c.jpg?t=138766

YamahaR-S700028_zps77f70ac7.jpg?t=138766

Edited by Rick
  • Like 1