funny stuff... CES

Schu

I had my ..pissing off neighbor...shirt on at store other day this lady comes up staring at me......asks how I could get away with wearing that ..I was so off guard I did not know what to say.....several things came to mind all worse than the words on the shirt,,,lol, Rick

You could have said, "I was going to wear my 'Pissing ON the Neighbors' T-shirt instead, but I thought that might be rude.

I was just thinking, its a funny but very true statement. When people find out im a little into Audio, they say silly stuff like, "Oh yeah, right on, me too, you have to check out my speakers, or my system or some other cube speaker garbage".......in my head, im thinking, ok....

Not long ago, I had a guy come over to my place to purchase my old 6.0 system of KG2's. I had them set up in the living room for an audition. He saw my Jubillee's, KPT435's, my KPT684. It turns out he also needed an audition for those as well, and wouldnt leave without it. He was so excited, elated that he got to see and audition them. He had never seen or even heard of the Jubillee from Klipsch. He says "I had no idea".

Im not even sure if there is another pair of Jubilee's in Canada. There used to be a pair in Montreal(krudet i think, PSG would know), but they were sold and went back accross the boarder to Maine or Vermont. I think it was Vermont now that i tihnk of it.

Edited by Turbox

I want to do it... but I dont want anyone @ klispch to be upset because I made a fan based run of Klipsch apparel.

maybe if I send one free of charge to amy.

Send her a PM and get the ball rolling. I'm ready to send someone some money for my shirt!

When people find out im a little into Audio, they say silly stuff like, "Oh yeah, right on, me too, you have to check out my speakers, or my system or some other cube speaker garbage".......in my head, im thinking, ok....
...Just like when someone mentions they have / had a dirt bike, and all of a sudden everyone is an ex-motocross racer. :rolleyes:

Nice review. Scarred'm for life. :emotion-21::emotion-14:

I want to do it... but I dont want anyone @ klispch to be upset because I made a fan based run of Klipsch apparel.

maybe if I send one free of charge to amy.

Send her a PM and get the ball rolling. I'm ready to send someone some money for my shirt!

let me do the design work and then send it to her