• Announcements

• Chad

New Forums   07/31/16

Welcome to the newly upgraded Klipsch Forums! If you have been here before 8/1/16, you'll notice a facelift. Not to worry - your posts, messages, gallery images, etc are all intact. There are many new and upgraded features to the forums. We'll be posting an updated FAQ soon. In the meantime, feel free to ask any questions in the new Klipsch Q&A section. NOTE: The search index is still being re-built, so searching and activity feeds may not be 100% complete in results yet.
    • Chad

Login Help   08/01/16

IMPORTANT: Member accounts now use your display name (the handle that is displayed next to your posts, which may have been different from your username on the old forums) for logging in. If you have forgotten your display name or password, you can click the "forgot password" link and have your display name emailed to you with an option to also reset your password.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gorm

Klipsch RB-75s - 500

7 posts in this topic

Before anyone gets too excited on the price, that is a local pickup price.

I do not have the original boxes for these speakers, otherwise I would offer shipping.

Location: Near Cedar Rapids, IA. I would be willing to drive a short distance with them to meet you.

IMG_20131229_162800_556_zps96585bd7.jpg

IMG_20131229_162445_646_zps9443c59b.jpg

IMG_20131229_162531_389_zpsfb6add51.jpg

IMG_20131229_162602_207_zps8647e11c.jpg

IMG_20131229_162643_031_zps407d2a84.jpg

IMG_20131229_162742_647_zps72d674a3.jpg

Excellent price for a fantastic pair of speakers........good luck with your sale!

For anyone that has never heard RB75, they really are fantastic speakers and have a huge sound for a bookshelf. Best wishes with the sale Gorm

Hey Gorm, have these ever been mounted? Why part with them? I am in the Des Moines area and would be interested. Any chance you have a need for a pair of RS7's? I was considering going with the RB75's for my rears and side surrounds since I don't have the room to do RF7's all the way around.

Hey Gorm, have these ever been mounted? Why part with them? I am in the Des Moines area and would be interested. Any chance you have a need for a pair of RS7's? I was considering going with the RB75's for my rears and side surrounds since I don't have the room to do RF7's all the way around.

Hey dude,

Love to talk to local members. Lets take this to PM. :)

--Jason

Are these still available...?

These have been sold. My Dad wanted them.

Thank you for all the interest!