FS: Klipsch Palladium P-39F

rscotth

I don't know where to leave feedback, but I wanted to mention that the transaction with Billy, aka wstrickland1, has been completed. Billy met me yesterday to pick up his new P-39F's and it was a great pleasure to meet him. This transaction was as smooth as silk. I'm glad these have stayed in the Klipsch family.

Scott

Smooth indeed. If there were a seller rating Scott would get a "10" in my book (on a scale of 1-10 of course ;) )

Thank you sir!

Ohhh , hanging out in 2 channel now with you're new Palladium's huh ?

Pffftt , I feel like I hardly even know you anymore .

Of course I would like to come by and check them out :)

I'm pretty free right now , my place of employment has been closed since Jan 1st for major renovations . Hopefully we'll reopen on Feb 12th but I'm doubting it .

I'm pretty free right now , my place of employment has been closed since Jan 1st for major renovations . Hopefully we'll reopen on Feb 12th but I'm doubting it .

heyyyyy me first me first lol I'm hoping to purchase his entire lascala trio corns and heresys tomorrow I can't wait to see those p39s. P39s paired with mcintosh going to be heavenly Edited by MichaelandKlipsch

heyyyyy me first me first lol I'm hoping to purchase his entire lascala trio corns and heresys tomorrow I can't wait to see those p39s. P39s paired with mcintosh going to be heavenly

Is there a Charleston Klipsch forum member listening session in the works???

• Like 1

Hey cut me some slack I turned 50 last August. ...

Bummer about the office. I saw an episode of Carolina Stories that featured the chef making some killer looking shrimp dish.

Hey cut me some slack I turned 50 last August. ...

Bummer about the office. I saw an episode of Carolina Stories that featured the chef making some killer looking shrimp dish.

Happy belated birthday ! I'm 2 years behind ya .

It's kinda weird being unemployed , it's been 18 years since the last time for me . I have adjusted pretty well though :)

Hey man a few years ago things got super bad around here but seemingly overnight construction went crazy and things got back to normal. February and then tourist season is not far off at all.

Glad to hear you're back up to speed man .

I'm not sweating the time off myself . We knew it was coming so I socked away some extra cash . It would still suck if we don't reopen Feb 12th though . Wildlife Expo and V-Day on the same weekend is a good moneymaker and helps to get a leg up on my coming tax bill . But then again the Spring Home Tours bring allot of affluent people to the area so it's all good .

I say we meet at my restaurant for a klipsch night lol bring the p39s ill hook them up to our Stereo :) in the back :)

I don't see Billy lugging the 39's around but if he still has the KLF 30's he could bring those and we could do a shootout with my Chorus II's and you're RF7 II's . That would be interesting . Can't fit the chorus II's in my sedan so I might need a little assistance in that regard .

• Like 2

Let me know when y'all are back running. My wife really wants to go there. She's been wanting to go to Michael's restaurant as well. I guess we're going to have to get off our arses but our daughter's been keeping us so busy lately. She's in Charlotte's Web this month (Dock Street) and today is playing at the Windjammer with some of her peers from Music Unlimited. There's really some talented kids over there.

Will do

Talented girl ya'll have there . I'm sure you are a busy man .

http://www.reverbnation.com/playlist/view_playlist/-4?page_object=artist_2865276

Check out here. She did these 4 covers last year at Ocean Industries over on James Island. The guitar is her coach Aaron Levy, who is a bit younger than you but you may know as he went to St Andrews. The drummer is Daniel Crider from the Dead 27's and he's Elise Testone's drummer. Stairway is pretty darn good and I will tell you they really didn't changer her voice at all. She pretty much sounds like that live.

• Like 1