Yeti coolers...thoughts

hugeroost

guys I have been wanting one of these babes for years, I just couldn't force myself to pull the trigger, just the medium size (65qts) is 500 bucks, and go up to 1500 for the big ones. Well I was over at my bosses house having cold ones back in the summer and noticed one sitting in the garage so I asked about it, telling him I had been looking at em for awhile, he said take it and check it out for a month. I gotta say these things are unbelievable, I filled it with ice and drinks and went a week without needing to add ice, a week, and this is SE Texas where its hot as heck. These things are built like tanks, Mcintosh of the cooler world lol, you cannot tear one up, I have some friends who have had theirs 10-15 years and they still look new, and the accessories they have for them is a dang catalogue. Now if your a guy that maybe works outside, or a hunter, fisherman, etc like myself, I keep a cooler in the back of my truck everywhere I go, don't hesitate to get one. I normally go through the totl coleman or igloo about every 18 months, they just arnt built worth a dam, but one of these is a lifer, they also make a small handheld for going to ballgames etc for around 300 I think.

Now the reason I bring this post to you guys is I GOT ONE FOR CHRISTMAS !!! its a 65, white, I don't like the tan color. Filled it up Christmas day and it looks like not one piece of ice has melted. Thanks to my wife who was not afraid to pull the trigger using my money, prolly didn't even flinch......Roost

Thanks to my wife who was not afraid to pull the trigger using my money, prolly didn't even flinch......Roost

Hey Roost..........you're not going to like this but wait till you see the larger cooler she bought me......with your money. She didn't even flinch :o

Thanks to my wife who was not afraid to pull the trigger using my money, prolly didn't even flinch......Roost

Hey Roost..........you're not going to like this but wait till you see the larger cooler she bought me......with your money. She didn't even flinch :o

lmao, I'm afraid to look at my visa bill