FSU vs Auburn...who ya got

hugeroost

I don't even know if we have football fans here, never seen much said about it, but what do yall think. I think its time for the SEC to go down, the NCAA money machine who seems to be above any attention by the infractions committee needs to be taken down a notch. It is just sick the way they turn the other way when its an sec team involved, the Cam Newton case, the Johnny Football thing, hell when Nevin Shapiro got busted he came out and said not even he could compete with the money the sec was throwing to recruits, and he went through nearly a billion dollars, ncaa never even looked into it. So here`s to Florida State and famous Jamous, I`m sick of the sec getting to outright cheat and get away with it, no wonder their heads above everyone else, not a level playing field. A lot of folks think FSU coach Jimbo Fisher will coach this game and go get that 10 million a year Texas is offering up, 10 M per for a dang football coach, insane money. I got FSU 28 AU 21

Roost

• Like 1

I`ve said for two years Art Briles is the man, came up the high school ranks in Texas, won multiple state championships, knows every hs coach in the state(recruiting) and can coach circles around Mack Brown with 2 and 3 star players. Imagine what he would do with Texas money and all those 5 stars, it would be Bama and Texas every other year. Baylor faithful around here say well he just signed a new contract he ours till 2020, well that contract is chumpchange when Texas comes calling, I think he has a real good shot and why would he stay at Baylor when he can go to Texas

• Like 1

looks like the board says War Eagle !! I will say this, its gonna be a slugfest with neither backing down. Boy how bout that John Football, he`s the damndest thing I have ever seen, man is he fun to watch, if Sumlin believed in defense they may be playing for NC, cuz knowbody can stop Mr Football from scoring, except for LSU

If they can get by the Noels, they will have earned it. If on a roll FSU has proven they can whip any team, anywhere, IMO.

Too wit: Swamp style, ask UoF...any given year. LOL We shall see

If they shut out the noles... :lol: Happy New Year!