FSU vs Auburn...who ya got

hugeroost

Ron, another huge Gator fan here! Since Urban left they've been pretty tough to watch. Jeff Driskel is from Oviedo and has showed some promise, but they were awful with everybody else behind the center.

How about UCF beating Baylor pretty convincingly last night with our other boy from Oviedo (Blake Bortles)? That's who I really wish went to Florida. He's got a lot of game, and is a winner. Check out all the close games they won this year. Yeah, they aren't in a big conference, but they beat Penn State on the road, Louisville on the road, and should of beaten South Carolina (lost by 3). I hope he stays and plays one more year! They will be a very good football team next year if he is still there.

Mike

They won't be for long, if they play the way they did this year; but, that's probably just a 1 year thing. He's fun to watch, if you aren't a Texas or AlaBama fan; glad he's going pro.

Texans & J Football would fill the seats; what Jacksonville should do with Tebow.

The seats are already full. I'm more concerned with John Footballs maturity or lack thereof. Seems like a real knucklehead from what I've seen albeit a very talented knucklehead. OBrien can coach the heck out of a quarterback. I'd rather see the Texans pick a decent quarterback later and grab Clowny first. Can you imagine Clowny and Watts on the same line?? They'd both need constant double teaming. Apologies if I spelled any of the above names wrong.

UCF was a bright spot this year. In all honesty, I lost interest in ANY football about halfway through the year (go figure) and didn't really keep up with anyone.

This NT game has me really torn this year. I WILL root for both teams to lose, which means that I will cheer whenever something bad happens to either team.

Ron

If your not a Gate uh...

you're a Gate uh hate uh.

yeah, something like that......

Any good will that we had with other teams was burned up in the '90s by Spurrier. That's OK with me. Usually this would be an easy call but I don't have one peep of love for the Tigers.

Or is it the War Eagles?

Guess it's better to have more than one mascot just in case something happens to one.

Ron

Or, Plainsmen; we called 'em Auburn Many Names.

Never liked Steve Spurrier, but respect him. He raised the bar in the SEC; either get better, or be embarrassed. He caused Tennessee to win the NC, because, they got good enough to when they finally beat Florida, they were good enough to beat everybody.

If Auburn wins this game it will be 5 in a row for the state of Alabama. AL, AUB, AL, AL, AUB.

'10 '11 '12 '13 '14

Man, that really puts things into perspective. I know that the SEC has had an incredible run. May end soon. May not. I heard that FSU is still 8 point favorites. I won't be losing any money on this one.

Ron

well Saban has lost two in a row and set the stage to go to Texas, remember when he was dolphins coach and stood up at the presser and said " I am not going to Alabama so stop asking " then two days later went to Bama. He has said last week that he has no interest in the job at Texas, in Saban talk that means he"s on his way to Austin, ole slick Nick smellin that Texas money

well Saban has lost two in a row and set the stage to go to Texas, remember when he was dolphins coach and stood up at the presser and said " I am not going to Alabama so stop asking " then two days later went to Bama. He has said last week that he has no interest in the job at Texas, in Saban talk that means he"s on his way to Austin, ole slick Nick smellin that Texas money

Like I said previously, I don't follow college football but I do follow the pros. I lived in Daytona Beach from 1964 to 1968, which is when Miami was added to the league as an expansion team. My brothers, father and I would get together on Sundays to watch the "Fish" play. They've always been my favorite team. I remember when Satan (oops Saban, my bad) went to Miami. He singlehandedly ruined the franchise for about 5 years. It was horrible. Lying between his teeth the whole time. He's a hell of a recruiter but a horrendous coach when the playing field is even like it is in the pros. Didn't take him long to run back to the college game with his tail between his legs like a little *****. (rhymes with snitch, editor got me)

Edited by CECAA850