Colorado residents: Fess up

Rick

• Moderators

Wish it were legal here to grow a couple of plants, the deer already walk up to the back of the house. I would have a heard in the back yard, I could sit in the plants with a pipe and a gun, free weed and venison :emotion-55:

Wish it were legal here to grow a couple of plants, the deer already walk up to the back of the house. I would have a heard in the back yard, I could sit in the plants with a pipe and a gun, free weed and venison :emotion-55:

Somehow I don't think a pipe and a gun go together anymore than a bottle of whiskey and a gun, unless you were thinking drowning the deer with a water gun. After giving that a little more thought, I can't imagine wanting to shoot anyone or anything when stoned, but I still don't think it would be a safe combination so how about stuffing the freezer first and then go get smoked up and enjoy nature. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

• Moderators

Well really the smoking would be much safer than whiskey, imo, but you have a point. I was never one to go with normal thinking, I was really thinking of loading the smoker (cooking type).

I have never taken a deer from the yard, don't know why just haven't ?

These 3 were the last to visit.

post-9700-0-47060000-1388691510_thumb.jp

• Moderators

:wacko: Never thought about the chips and yes i would surely be paranoid is they would talk, also the music playing would probably scare them off.

Time for a new plan

Edited by dtel

Would you believe that when I first smoked dope it was still legal in Arkansas? Found out by chance. Couple of the guys in my dorm who had gone to Mexico and brought back a 40.00 (seriously) pound over Thanksgiving got ratted out to the local police. Police took them downtown and then turned them loose after finding out there was no law on the books to charge them. That was 1968 and shortly rectified by the drunken legislature..

Dave

Honestly, there is more hype in the national media than actual activity out here. A Krispy Kreme opening puts all the legalization whoopla to shame.

But if that Krispy Kreme is smart, they will open up their own weed store adjoining the doughnut shop.........................................can you imagine how many of those suckers you could eat if you were really stoned with the munchies!

Would you believe that when I first smoked dope it was still legal in Arkansas? Found out by chance. Couple of the guys in my dorm who had gone to Mexico and brought back a 40.00 (seriously) pound over Thanksgiving got ratted out to the local police. Police took them downtown and then turned them loose after finding out there was no law on the books to charge them. That was 1968 and shortly rectified by the drunken legislature..

Dave

But did they get their weed back?

• Moderators
But if that Krispy Kreme is smart, they will open up their own weed store adjoining the doughnut shop.........................................can you imagine how many of those suckers you could eat if you were really stoned with the munchies!

Even better have it cooked in the Krispy Kreme donuts :emotion-55:

I was never one to go after sweets of chips because of smoking, now some music and a nice hammock is another thing ! :wub: