For Sale: Klipsch Cornwalls, beautiful condition SOLD

Breakdown7

I am selling a beautiful pair of Klipsch Cornwall speakers with Cane grills, in excellent condition. Corners are perfect, hardly any noticeable flaws. The Cane grills are perfect. I have moved, and unfortunately now have a small listening room. The Cornwalls are just too big. Local pickup in north FL. $SOLD. Contact me at davidchurch7@bellsouth.net

post-54981-0-07980000-1388672771_thumb.j

post-54981-0-97540000-1388672806_thumb.j

post-54981-0-78100000-1388672830_thumb.j

post-54981-0-44340000-1388672846_thumb.j

Edited by Breakdown7
  • Like 2

I am selling a beautiful pair of Klipsch Cornwall speakers with Cane grills, in excellent condition. Corners are perfect, hardly any noticeable flaws. The Cane grills are perfect. I have moved, and unfortunately now have a small listening room. The Cornwalls are just too big. Local pickup in north FL. Contact me at davidchurch7@bellsouth.net

How does that Counterpoint sound with them?

• Like 1

I am located between Jacksonville and Gainesville in North Florida. Khorndog asked about the Counterpoint SA-100 amp. Good eye! It sounds great with the Cornwalls. It has the punch of solid state with the warmth of tubes. I actually was thinking of selling the Counterpoint as well, as I recently bought a Cary SLI-80. The Counterpoint SA-100 is near mint condition inside and out, super clean...has the original box, receipt, and paperwork from when it was purchased new. I'll take $600 for it, if anyone is interested.

Edited by Breakdown7
  • Like 1

Not really interested in shipping at this time. I would much prefer local pickup. If they don't sell in a couple months, I may be willing to consider shipping. These are just too big and nice to ship without trying to sell locally first. Thanks for your interest John Chi-town.

Edited by Breakdown7
  • Like 1

I sold my 1986 CWs in pristine condition for 800.00, and that might have been a little low. A friend just sold his with Crites updates for 1000.00. I have seen them as low as 600.00 (which is what I paid for mine). I don't think 975.00 is out of line for speakers that look this good, just a little higher than I would pay. I think he will do fine though.

• Like 2

I sold my 1986 CWs in pristine condition for 800.00, and that might have been a little low. A friend just sold his with Crites updates for 1000.00. I have seen them as low as 600.00 (which is what I paid for mine). I don't think 975.00 is out of line for speakers that look this good, just a little higher than I would pay. I think he will do fine though.

i don't know why you are talking about this at all in his thread! Ridiculous! Take it to pm if you have an issue with his price.
  • Like 4

i don't know why you are talking about this at all in his thread! Ridiculous! Take it to pm if you have an issue with his price.

WTF are you talking about? I don't have an issue with his price, they are beautiful speakers and someone will love them.

Reading comprehension IS your friend, and "Lighten up, Francis"..................

Shakey

• Like 1