Cd collection, any interest here

joessportster

I have approximately 600 CD's they are in the large books and there is no artwork, but its all great music for less than you pay itunes for 1 song you get an album and the books that hold the cd's which cost 40.00 each. Obviously im not going to write out a whole list but it covers a few genres jazz, indie, pop, rock, blues

there some Japanese issues , a few MFSL gold discs, chesky records , 99% store bought. Some artists include

Led Zeppelin, Muddy Waters, Pink Floyd, Kiss, Black Keys, Ryan adams, Queen, Bob Marley, John Hooker, Johnny Cash, Leo Kottle, Willie Nelson, Tom Petty, Bruce Springsteen, Bob Seger, Adele, Soundgarden, Kidd Rock, Beastie Boys, Beck, Bush, Adrian Belew, AC/DC, Bad Company, Bela Fleck, Billy Joel, Calexeco, Cat Power, Chuck Brown, Warren Zevon, Neal Young, C.S.N., C.S.N.Y., Joe Cocker, White Stripes, Racounteers, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Cure, Damien Rice, Ray Lamontangue,Eddie Vedder, Pearl Jam, Eric Clapton, You get the point (I Hope :rolleyes: )

Some Great Music, I'm going all stream / cloud. tired of carrying the excess baggage you get it all plus a bonus i will include a very rare box set pete townshend lifehouse chronicles

650.00 shipping included in the lower 48 states via fedex ground insured.

I DONT USE PAYPAL but will accept checks or money orders, If i know you i will ship immediately, if i dont ill ship after check clears, or all postal money orders ship immediately

Joe

I ordered a Beatles Stereo box set from joessportster and it arrived today with no problems at all. I sent him a picture of the money order and he sent the set that day. I'm listening to them now and they are in mint condition!!

I just wanted to send a big thank you to joessportser and let everyone know I would not be afraid to buy from him again!!

I ordered a Beatles Stereo box set from joessportster and it arrived today with no problems at all. I sent him a picture of the money order and he sent the set that day. I'm listening to them now and they are in mint condition!!

I just wanted to send a big thank you to joessportser and let everyone know I would not be afraid to buy from him again!!

I will second that, I bought the Binaural set and they arrived quickly and as stated.

Thanks Joe,

(you have a PM)