TON OF GEAR FOR SALE...SOLD! except for elite receiver

Scrappydue

ok guys so a couple days ago i received a call from a nice guy about an hour away. he called to ask me for a favor. he knew that i have sold a lot of gear locally and also that i am very active on a number of forums. he called to tell me that he was coming upon a financial hardship. he needed money. i didn't really ask why or anything just asked him to make a list of what he had and how much he wanted for all of it and i would start making some calls and inquiring on here. then he tells me what all he has…….

i tell him i am interested in something he had and he instantly tells me he doesn't want to sell things separate. i kindly reply he has a better chance of winning the lottery than selling all of his gear to one person.

long story short i wanted a few things he had for sale so i just bought all of it! UGH so here i am, gauging interest hopefully in some of the excess….. so with that being said over the next few days as i make trips back and forth this is what all i will have to move along to new owners.

i will have:

a pioneer elite sc-57 flagship avr 1 year old mint in original box 750$

a panamax 4300 power conditioner 1 year old mint in original box asking 200$

a oppo 103 less than a year old mint in original box asking 410$

a elite 100 fixed frame screen brand new in box asking 175$

a set of klipsch icon consisting of 2 kf-26 asking 300$, 1 kc-25 asking 150$ , 2 ks-14 asking 150$, 4 kb-15 asking 150$ per pair. mint and all in boxes

a set of klipsch reference (gen 4) consisting of 2 rf-62 asking 400$, 1 rc-62 asking 275$, 2 rs-52 asking 350$, 2 rb-61 asking 170$ , 2 rf-52 asking 250$ close to mint as i could tell, more to come

6 yes 6! NOW 5 4 2 REMAINING klipsch sw-112's mint in boxes. asking 300$ each for these

EDIT: bounced ebay prices around and have priced accordinly. all prices are asking prices. please do not offend me with low offers. no time for it. all prices are plus shipping and the paypal fees are on me.

feel free to ask any questions.

THANK YOU ALL

Edited by Scrappydue
  • Like 1

Am I the only one here who is wondering..........

Exactly what did you get that ISN'T on the list?????

Spill the beans. We know that you cherry picked and ended up with some primo gear.

Ron

fair question. i had planned to sell everything and keep the pioneer, the oppo, the panamax, and the rs-52's for my upstairs. lol so far that is the only four things that have got interest. but after some thought through the night i am just going to sell all of it. there was a 138 blu ray collection he had and 38 i already owned. so i will be keeping 100 blu rays for myself.

6 subs? LOL!!!

i said the same thing when i talked to him. you gotta think many people aren't willing to do diy and also lots of people don't know about svs and seaton and companies like that. his room is 26 wide and 35 deep, so very large. so to anyone who doesn't know about all that stuff, 6 subs is the answer lol. he did say he had an even spl at all 5 seating positions which is impressive.

Hey scrap let me know what blu ray duplicates you have! Thanks. Might be interested in a pair of sw-112s as well depending on price. Would like the 103 too but looks like that's going to sell quickly. Lots of good stuff. Shouldn't have trouble moving any of it.

6 subs? LOL!!!

i said the same thing when i talked to him. you gotta think many people aren't willing to do diy and also lots of people don't know about svs and seaton and companies like that. his room is 26 wide and 35 deep, so very large. so to anyone who doesn't know about all that stuff, 6 subs is the answer lol. he did say he had an even spl at all 5 seating positions which is impressive.

I'll bet coverage was great. Very even throughout the room (as long as he didn't stack them all in one corner!)

all prices have been added. thanks

Prices all appear to be fair. You should have no problem. I would also like to get in the line to hear what blu-rays that you might sell..

You have more restraint than I do. I would have tried to keep it all!!!!

Ron

Nice score scrap... My wife would have murdered me if I had walked in with that much gear! Some deals are just too good to pass up though... as I am a total sucker for vintage marantz receivers on craigs.

I am interested in the IV RB-61 & RF-52 sets, though not right away as I have to sell a few things first. So if you still have them next month.... All boxes included? I have decided my end game is going to be 11.2 and those should do nicely for high and wide channels.

I don;t want to tie this up for anyone.

Good deals but I will pass on the Pioneer Receiver and Oppo. Bad timing, if I buy these they will sit in storage for a while.

The speakers can be shipped if you buy styrofoam sheets at the HD and make up some boxes, but it is quite a but of work to do so.

Good luck with yoru sale.