TON OF GEAR FOR SALE...SOLD! except for elite receiver

Scrappydue

I don;t want to tie this up for anyone.

Good deals but I will pass on the Pioneer Receiver and Oppo. Bad timing, if I buy these they will sit in storage for a while.

The speakers can be shipped if you buy styrofoam sheets at the HD and make up some boxes, but it is quite a but of work to do so.

Good luck with yoru sale.

boo

I don;t want to tie this up for anyone.

Good deals but I will pass on the Pioneer Receiver and Oppo. Bad timing, if I buy these they will sit in storage for a while.

The speakers can be shipped if you buy styrofoam sheets at the HD and make up some boxes, but it is quite a but of work to do so.

Good luck with yoru sale.

boo

BOO?

I Googled it and this is what I came up with:

http://www.boothedog.net/

Cute little bugger.

pics added of both 9.0 sets.

let me state again i have boxes for the icon set and none for the reference set. as unboxing the icons last night they are not perfect condition like the guy said. i would rate them great condition. havent hooked them up yet to play around with them but soon i will. will give some impressions. no need to hook the reference stuff up to demo as i have heard them all before. they are fantastic speakers! for the asking price of 1450 for the full 9.0 set i could imagine being able to spend 1450 any more wisely. my opinion of course. lot of speaker for the money

post-52695-0-12200000-1389194225_thumb.j

post-52695-0-30240000-1389194239_thumb.j