Klipsch Cornwalls CD-BR

rckpls

Selling a pair of Cornwall CD-BR. $750.

These have a walnut stain on them, with the trim around the front that looks great. The best looking style of Cornwalls I have seen. Speakers are in great condition with only very minor scratches. Grills and risers are included. Can't ship, so you must pick up or arrange your own shipping from Boca Raton Florida 33428.

This is the only picture I have at the moment, but I will post more if someone is seriously interested. The picture shows the speakers with another Cornwall (on it's side) for a center channel, which is not for sale. $750 for the pair.

Edited by rckpls

This is the only picture I have at the moment, but I will post more if someone is seriously interested. The picture shows the speakers with another Cornwall (on it's side) for a center channel, which is not for sale. $750 for the pair.

If you can't get it to post send it to me at rockadelicatgmaildotcom and I'll put it up for you.

GLWYS

• Like 1

You guys need to lighten up a little. Geez.

Snarky? Really? Are we back in Jr. High?

The OP read as though the pictures had already been attached. I was just having some fun with the guy.......

Seriously though, this way leads to a heart attack......

Shakey

Edited by Shakeydeal
  • Like 1