Rush Blu-Ray

Hutch1814

Not sure if this belongs here or not so if not I'm sorry, mods please move it.

I'm was flipping through the channels during the delightful -16 degree weather before I

Windchill (-45) and seen a rush concert on I think VH1? I was wondering if anybody happens to know if Rush has any blu-ray concert disks available. I'm gonna be completely honest on this, I haven't even looked. Been shoveling out snow for 2 days :(

Not sure if this belongs here or not so if not I'm sorry, mods please move it.

I'm was flipping through the channels during the delightful -16 degree weather before I

Windchill (-45) and seen a rush concert on I think VH1? I was wondering if anybody happens to know if Rush has any blu-ray concert disks available. I'm gonna be completely honest on this, I haven't even looked. Been shoveling out snow for 2 days :(

Looks like more than one,maybe bluray:

http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=rush+dvd&tag=googhydr-20&index=aps&hvadid=31421980965&hvpos=1t1&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=506242984865565566&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=b&hvdev=c&ref=pd_sl_4do4f0azga_b

I watched Rush doing their 'Clockwork Angels Tour' show on Palladia last month. They pimped the Blu-ray.

I think that's what it was. Seemed pretty good, only caught about the last 20 minutes though. Anybody see it throught it's entirety? If so, worth picking up? It was only SD when I seen it so it looked and sounded like crap but had potential

I watched Rush doing their 'Clockwork Angels Tour' show on Palladia last month. They pimped the Blu-ray.

I think that's what it was. Seemed pretty good, only caught about the last 20 minutes though. Anybody see it throught it's entirety? If so, worth picking up? It was only SD when I seen it so it looked and sounded like crap but had potential

Even though I watched it start to finish on my 65" plasma in all its pure audio glory I won't be buying the Blu-ray. Not their best work and Palladia will replay it several times.

YMMV

I have the snake and arrow one. Williand recommended it. Tons of song sound is great but upon watching it I realize how little of their music I actually knew. I would sell it if you were interested.

I seen snake and arrow on sale in the $5 bin at at best buy, I'll prolly just go back and pick it up and see if it's any good. Wish I could find one with Pink Floyd and Avenged Sevenfold. Yes, large difference between those bands but they're my favorite 2