1560529_10151822039896345_1109936141_n.j

http://www.klipsch.com/gaming-headphones

DESIGN: Over-Ear Wireless Gaming Headset

Frequency Response: 16Hz – 23kHz

SENSITIVITY: 110dB

IMPEDANCE: 32 Ohms

DRIVE COMPONENTS: 40mm custom-tuned drivers

COMPATIBILITY: Playstation 4, Playstation 3, Xbox 360 and PC

FEATURES: Dolby Digital Decoding, Klipsch SphereSpace Surround Technology, athletic mesh ear pads and headband, four selectable EQ presets, independent game and chat volume, precision-flex boom mic, ear cup-mounted controls

ACCESSORIES: USB Cable Xbox Talkback Cable, PS4 Chat Cable, Optical Cable, Microphone, Headphone Hanger, 3 AAA Batteries360

Edited by Schu
  • Like 1

Saw these yesterday on the main site, I may have to get into gaming more so I can justify buying a set! Looks like they are going to have some competition too tho!http://www.soundandvision.com/content/sennheiser-quests-ultimate-gaming-headset . However I think the Klipsch's look much nicer, very well done.

Sound & vision also gave us a shout out on the main page stream!

http://www.soundandvision.com/content/klipsch

Edited by johnnydrama
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

I work in a call center "environment."

I want and need these! Keep me from going to the dark side... w / B@$E

Noise cancelling and a good fit... It's Klipsch, I am in!

Please rush me a pair ASAP!!!

I will write reviews and help others to lead a path to your door!

• Like 1

My daughter has had a Klipsch system in her room since she was a toddler and she loves the living room system. She likes her Xbox 360 and plays live a lot. I got her a decent headset for Christmas but I told her recently that Klipsch makes a gaming headset and she would love to have a pair. Anyone that tries a pair let me know how they work out for you. They are not cheap so I would like to hear some reviews before considering a pair.

• 1 month later...

The only thing to keep me from buying the wireless headset is the lack of a built in Lithium Ion rechargeable battery. The Turtle Beach PX4 I currently own has a rechargeable battery and lasts 15 hours between charges. I would love the Klipsch gaming headset but the no built in battery is a deal killer for me.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The only thing to keep me from buying the wireless headset is the lack of a built in Lithium Ion rechargeable battery. The Turtle Beach PX4 I currently own has a rechargeable battery and lasts 15 hours between charges. I would love the Klipsch gaming headset but the no built in battery is a deal killer for me.

Our only concern when building a gaming headset with Li Pol batteries built in was what happens when they die on you at 2:00am and you're then obligated to turn on your 5.1 system. Having done that once or twice...my girlfriend was not pleased.

Thanks billybob.

Regarding USB and optical, you only NEED USB. USB is enough for one audio channel. However, if you have optical, you can use two audio channels - one for game audio and one for a different app (e.g. ventrilo) for chat. Then you can mix the two channels right from the headset.

• 1 month later...

I just got my KG-300 today from Amazon and also picked up 2 sets of AAA eneloops.  Always have fresh set when the ones in the headphones die.

Let us know how you like 'em. I've been using mine with my Xbox One and having the ability to mute my home theater setup and just play audio through the headphones has been paramount.

• 11 months later...

I use my klipsch status ( thinks that what's they are called.) On my ps4 and use the included iPhone cord with built in mic and works great. Plus I don't have to worry about batteries dying while playing. I have a set of PX5 TB I used on my ps3 and was mad when the wireless doesn't work on ps4 and had to buy a 15 buck cable to make compatible. So my klipschs saved the day

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 11/14/2014 at 2:15 PM, Vlad said:

Let us know how you like 'em. I've been using mine with my Xbox One and having the ability to mute my home theater setup and just play audio through the headphones has been paramount.

How is the sound quality with your xbox one? Thinking about buying a pair for the little gaming i have time to do.