chorus ii for sale

postalman

So I called last week, told him I'd give deposit and call him in a few days to set up a purchase. Said don't worry about it, he'll have them for me. Called again 5 days later and he told me someone put deposit on them that morning. Needless to say, quite irate.

So anyone have done chorus iis around new England?

I wouldn't let mine go for that price, its hard to find clean examples.

Yeah that's interesting. There seem to be lots of clean forte II examples. I paid 200 for a beat up pair of chorus II's. Probably fewer chorus II's sold but why does it seem like the more expensive chorus II's are more likely to be abused?

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I have a pair of the Chorus II's. They are the 15". (One 15" in the front. One 15" in the back. 2 horns in the front. Oak cabinets.) I would say they are grade B shape. I bought them new in the early 90's. I've moved.. they are a bit big for my new place. What do you think they are worth? This is what they look like:

They are just like these ones: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pair-Med-Oak-Klipsch-Chorus-I-Speaker-Amazing-Sound-Used-Excellent-Condition-/151154426933?pt=Speakers_Subwoofers&hash=item2331818435#ht_1287wt_1362 but I don't have the holes in the bottom front.

I live in Northern Colorado.

I have a pair of the Chorus II's. They are the 15". (One 15" in the front. One 15" in the back. 2 horns in the front. Oak cabinets.) I would say they are grade B shape. I bought them new in the early 90's. I've moved.. they are a bit big for my new place. What do you think they are worth? This is what they look like:

They are just like these ones: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pair-Med-Oak-Klipsch-Chorus-I-Speaker-Amazing-Sound-Used-Excellent-Condition-/151154426933?pt=Speakers_Subwoofers&hash=item2331818435#ht_1287wt_1362 but I don't have the holes in the bottom front.

I live in Northern Colorado.

Those are Chorus I (ported) - the Chorus II has the 15" Passive.

So I called last week, told him I'd give deposit and call him in a few days to set up a purchase. Said don't worry about it, he'll have them for me. Called again 5 days later and he told me someone put deposit on them that morning. Needless to say, quite irate.

So anyone have done chorus iis around new England?

Hang in there, they made more than one pair. B)

NJ

Going to Reno?

Two great deals in Chicago

Boston