Klipsch 4m Headphones?

zzarzzur

A couple months ago I was strolling through Costco and happened to notice the 'Klipsch 4m Headphones'. Needing a new pair of headphones, I bought them. Just recently, the audio became 'muffled' and 'wet' while listening to them; I tried them in a different device and the same thing occurred. Remembering on the box it said there was a '2 Year Warranty', I visited the Klipsch site, only to find that the product doesn't exist!

Are these headphones counterfeit? Or are they simply a 'custom made' version for Costco? Searching hasn't really yielded any results, though they do have a striking resemblance to the 'S4A (II) Headphones for Android', are they the same thing?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

From the research I have found on the Klipsch 4m headphones, they do not appear to be the s3m like the admin believes. If you compare the headphones, they appear to be the s4a II headphones. If you look at the remote on the headphones and the overall look, they are identical. I don't see Klipsch spending the money to redesign the s3's to save a few bucks. Here are links to both the s3m and the s4a:

s3m

s4a

I have the m4's and I have had the s4's in the past and it is a very similar sound to the original s4's.

• 3 months later...