Off the beaten path music you enjoy

joessportster

A I'll throw on Walter (Wendy) Carlos' "Switched on Bach" but my wife can't stand electronic music.

As an off tid bit, Wendy used Cornwalls in her studio:

So cool to see this!!....Thanks Mighty Favog, I have been listening to Wendy Carlos since I bought her/his score to TRON more than 20 years ago. She also scored A Clockwork Orange and The Shining.

Edited by Audio Android

Jamming with Edward. Ry Cooder with the Stones in some basemant. Just got a Blue Ray: Some Girls by the stones recorded long ago. I hated it. I only like Stones studio stuff, they are horrible live.

[/quote

Dude! Never liked the stones that much until I heard them live. They were awesome. It must depend on the particular performance.

Here's a couple of less than common and wonderful albums. I apparently purchased the pipa album in Singapore given the Sing dollars price tag. Can't recall where I got the music box recording, but it's British and one of the best pressings and engineered albums I have. Sounds like a big music box right in front of you. Beautiful.

Not even the most "off the beaten path" I have by any means. I love it ALL!

Dave

post-7390-0-15860000-1390687807_thumb.jp

post-7390-0-88900000-1390687955_thumb.jp