Best AV Receiver for Klipsch RF 62II Series

ALX09

Hello fellows!

I´m new in the community and happy to be part of the Klipsch fans.

This is my 5.0 set up:

- Current AVR is a Denon AVR591

- Klipsch RF 62-II
- Klipsch RC 62-II
- Klipsch RS 52-II
(No subwoofer by the moment)

I would like to have your experienced help to choose the correct AVR for my setup.

My budget is $1200-$1300 (I have in mind the Denon X4000).

:) Thank you in advance for your opinions.

- Alex G. -

• Like 1

I ran my denon 1713 on my rf-62 home theater and it was plenty of power. So you could

Go with current version which would be the x1000 but you'll be locked into 5.1 but still get good audyssey. Then you would have some moolah left over for a sub. If you are dead set on spending that much on an avr then the x4000 is probably a great choice. Don't worry about upgrading your mains. They are fantastic speakers. Some around here are so eager to tell other to hurry and spend money rather than saying you already have a better setup than most on this earth will even dream of having. Welcome to the forum! Stick around its a great place with a lot of good people.

I wouldn’t upgrade you RF62s either id stick with you speaker setup and just shoot for the X4000. Denon goes very well with Klipsch and would allow you to upgrade to some subs next. I have always been a caveat of getting what you pay for and id get the higher end AVR that will do more than 5.1 and then save for some nice low end to go with it. Once you have the Subs taking care of your Low Freq’s your RF-62IIs will do just fine for a very long time and their placement options are nice since they aren’t as large as the 82IIs or 7IIs. Welcome to Klipsch forum.