Klipsch KPT-1802-HLS Horn Subwoofer

Turbox

That thing is huge! 300 lbs. I hope you know where it's permanent resting place will be. Can't wait to hear what you think.

It's about the same weight as a Danley DTS-10, but I'm sure it will have more slam above 60 Hz..................THX standard 80 hz. Xover anyone?

Its finally arrived, and in the house. 31 inches going into a 32 inch door frame. i had to take the door off the hinges to get it in. I also had to unhinge the screen door as well. Has one small blemish on the bottom from shipping that is easily fixed, but otherwise, its prefectly HUGE. Its bigger in my room that i thought. Honestly it makes my KPT684 look small. First impressions are the sound difference. Its definately a horn. Cant wait to watch some movies, or maybe even listen to a couple fo songs my kids listen too...

You'll understand if i tell you that i have go now... pictures soon.

Its finally arrived, and in the house. 31 inches going into a 32 inch door frame. i had to take the door off the hinges to get it in. I also had to unhinge the screen door as well. Has one small blemish on the bottom from shipping that is easily fixed, but otherwise, its prefectly HUGE. Its bigger in my room that i thought. Honestly it makes my KPT684 look small. First impressions are the sound difference. Its definately a horn. Cant wait to watch some movies, or maybe even listen to a couple fo songs my kids listen too...

Great to hear you sub came in, sounds different right ?

After you spend some time with it your KPT will collect dust in storage. :)

I was wondering if it would fit through your doorway, its always one of my questions when somebody is asking about the bigger Tuba's.

Keep us informed.

you could always paint it white, stand it up, put a handle on the front, and tell the wife it's a refrigerator