Amp for Klipsch RF 82 ii

Linaki

Lanaki,

Welcome to the forum.

What about the Nad C375 Bee?

Excellent choice if your goal is 2-channel listening. The C375BEE will definitely do the 82II's some justice. Better yet, get the C375DAC which is the same as the C375BEE but with the DAC module. Or you could add the module later.

Bill

Hello all :)

New girl in the forum, needs your assistance!

I bought two weeks ago a set of Klipsch RF 82 ii and I would like to know which amp best matches these speakers.

Thanks in advance!

Lina

Welcome to the forum Lina. Will you be adding more speakers down the road or will this stay a dedicated 2 channel setup? An avr or mulitchannel amp may be an option if this is the start of a larger system.

Edited by derrickdj1

• 2 weeks later...

I have been happy with Emotiva...

I blv an XPA-200 would be great, or 2 XPA-100 would be even better.

Dear All!

I am quite new here... Planning on building my first 2.0 system (music+movies) on a pair Klipsch RF 82 ii-s. I was thinking about getting the Emotiva UPA-200 as pwr amp for starters (with Emotiva XDA-2 as DAC+preamp). Any thoughts on that? Is there a significant advantage of the XPA-200 over the UPA-200 in terms of these speakers? My other choice could be the Marantz PM6004/7004.

atomanti,

The XPA-200 and UPA-200 would both be great amps, the XDA-2 is a DAC which only takes Digital inputs and the Marantz is an intergrated amp that only takes analog inputs. Both will work It just depends on what you are looking for. You could always go with the XDA-2 and add a stereo pre-amp later down the road.