Wanted: Klipsch Forte II crossover

davestef

hi,

I bought a pair of used and abused forte II's off ebay about six months ago. Half of the individual drivers weren't working. I got half of my money back, it wasnt worth the trip/tolls to return them. When i opened up the back i saw that both of the crossovers were damaged somehow. The cabinets are pretty beat, which makes me not feel like dropping the $200 or so on new crites crossovers. There must be a few people on here who have updated their crossovers with crites, if you have the original crossovers laying around I'd gladly take them off your hands, or buy them if you want to sell them. I'm not looking to pay too much since im just patching them up for now. I would really like to hear how they sound, maybe they'd replace my heresys. as of now they're still gathering dust in my closet and it makes me sad.

• 9 months later...

hi,

I bought a pair of used and abused forte II's off ebay about six months ago. Half of the individual drivers weren't working. I got half of my money back, it wasnt worth the trip/tolls to return them. When i opened up the back i saw that both of the crossovers were damaged somehow. The cabinets are pretty beat, which makes me not feel like dropping the $200 or so on new crites crossovers. There must be a few people on here who have updated their crossovers with crites, if you have the original crossovers laying around I'd gladly take them off your hands, or buy them if you want to sell them. I'm not looking to pay too much since im just patching them up for now. I would really like to hear how they sound, maybe they'd replace my heresys. as of now they're still gathering dust in my closet and it makes me sad.

you still looking,i know this is old post