FS: Klipsch Palladium P-17B Bookshelf

rscotth

SOLD!!!

I have two pairs (4 speakers) of these for sale. I'm the original owner and have all original packing materiel and all accessories. Retail is $2,000 each, or $4,000 for the pair. I'm asking $1,750 per pair. Buyer pays shipping CONUS. I'm on the East Coast of Florida.

http://www.klipsch.com/p-17b-bookshelf-speaker/details

Thanks for looking.

Scott

post-10318-0-63220000-1390576751_thumb.j

post-10318-0-35260000-1390576760_thumb.j

post-10318-0-80620000-1390576769_thumb.j

post-10318-0-94460000-1390576780_thumb.j

Edited by rscotth

Probably that they are punchy, which is a very good quality, but the midrange, imaging etc is far better than Heritage (in my experiance). I love that they do not use a lot of power. If Klipsch had marketed them as "Palladiums" without the word Klipsch, they would have probably sold more (Lexus vs Toyota).

Good luck with the sale, nice HT setup with your center.

Wonder how these would sound vs my Cornwalls?

Get 'em Scrappy. I will vouch for the seller again. The P39s I got from him were literally like I had bought them brand new from Klipsch. Everything single box, bag and accessory was packed just like it was when they left the factory, and not so much as a smudge to be found.

Wonder how these would sound vs my Cornwalls?

Get 'em Scrappy. I will vouch for the seller again. The P39s I got from him were literally like I had bought them brand new from Klipsch. Everything single box, bag and accessory was packed just like it was when they left the factory, and not so much as a smudge to be found.

Thanks for the kind words. These p-17b's are just as immaculate as the 39's i sold you. I bought all 7 speakers at the same time and drove them all with clean McIntosh power. They are in mint condition. I will not lower the price any more, as I can use them in my 2nd home if no one bites. These are a real deal at this price. IMHO!!