Things for sale

joehernandez509

Ok guys I have some stuff for sale. If interested pm me.

If using paypal you need to add 3% fee

Nautilus 804 black ash (2000$)and matching center htm1 black ash(1400$). Speakers sound great cabinets and grills do show wear.

B&k avr 507 - monster receiver in great shape no remote 250$

Marantz cc4000 5 CD player with remote 60$

I will ship at your expense or local pickup in homestead fl (33030) is welcomed . These things are for sale elsewhere (flea bay etc.. And Craigslist) you can see pics of all except the center on flea bay cuz I have not posted it yet, I can send pics of it to serious buyers . Iam offering these things here at better price than fleabay because there is no fees here so don't buy them there just pm me.

Edited by joehernandez509
  • Like 1

Yes the b&w's sound great . The htm1 is one of the best center channels I have ever heard and the 804's are great to. What I like about them is there a little more compact than the 803's and definitely smaller than the 802's but to me you don't loose anything in sound and depending on your space they are even better than the others.

If a person pays you sending as friend or family in paypal, there is no charge. I just wanted to throw that out there.

Good luck with the sale. I bet those B&W's sound fantastic.

There is also no recourse if the deal goes bad. Gamble if you're comfortable with that.

Thad, the recourse doesn't work anyway. PayPal guarantee is a damn joke.

No matter what, buyer beware....

• Like 2

That's why you deal with people that have good feedback . There's a lot of people out there (like me) that aren't trying to screw someone over.

If you guys want to talk about the dangers of using paypal or whatever, do it in another thread. Anyone interested in one of my items doesn't have to worry about that . If you want you can pm me and we can exchange phone numbers if you prefer to talk about any of these items over the phone. If your local your welcomed to come over and take a look and listen also.

• Like 1

Ok thx for info . If someone wanted to pay like that it would be fine for me.

Also with me there's no gamble you get what you pay for . My eBay rating is good (joehernandez509) and I have made a deal here before with a happy buyer to back that up.

The deal that he speaks of would be the one that he and I did. I have nothing but positive comments about our transaction and would HIGHLY recommend doing business with Joe. He is a standup guy and I would not hesitate to send $$.

I took a bit of a gamble by driving 4 1/2 hours to his house to buy a pair of RF-83s and an RC-64. The speakers were absolutely mint and I found Joe to be a really nice guy.

If you are interested in the items that he is selling, I would jump on them.

Ron

• Like 1

Still can't wipe the smile off of my face everytime I walk in the room :D

I just need a good amp to really let them breathe, but I can only spend a certain amount in a certain amount of time. Gotta wait a leeeettttlllllleee longer before I can bring that up to the wife.

Thanks again for a great transaction and an even better front 3!

Ron

If a person pays you sending as friend or family in paypal, there is no charge. I just wanted to throw that out there.

Good luck with the sale. I bet those B&W's sound fantastic.

There is also no recourse if the deal goes bad. Gamble if you're comfortable with that.

There is always a recourse if you are serious enough. I used to cut firewood in the woods and Nobody would touch it while I left it for weeks until ready to haul it home. :wacko: See avatar