alright... who's theater is this?

Schu

Just curious who's theater is this?

It does not belong to anyone with kids or pets.

Look at the white material on the couches and the color of the carpet. :o

You mean to tell me that when I have kids one day my theater room will get dirty? Whoa I’ll have to discuss this with the wife then. Love dogs but my salt water tanks keep the speaker grills pet hair free haha

Just curious who's theater is this?

It does not belong to anyone with kids or pets.

Look at the white material on the couches and the color of the carpet. :o

You mean to tell me that when I have kids one day my theater room will get dirty? Whoa I’ll have to discuss this with the wife then. Love dogs but my salt water tanks keep the speaker grills pet hair free haha

If you maintain salt water tanks, you are almost on par with those who have kids. (Speaking from experience) Constant attention... lol.

100% agree with you Boxx, I had researched and looked into doing my tank for 4 years (in between moving from Charlotte and building the new house) and nothing could have prepared me for the amount of attention and work it requires. I have a 120 gallown Bowfront Reef tank and although it is a passion not unlike what we all share in this forum. Between the Tank and the 2ch system and HT system I don’t have time for work haha JK. I just installed a Calcium Reactor last week hoping that will alleviate some of the time with balancing PH and Calcium lol. I love the tank but it requires a lot of my time. I’ll post a small photo for the heck of it for anyone interested.

• Like 1

100% agree with you Boxx, I had researched and looked into doing my tank for 4 years (in between moving from Charlotte and building the new house) and nothing could have prepared me for the amount of attention and work it requires. I have a 120 gallown Bowfront Reef tank and although it is a passion not unlike what we all share in this forum. Between the Tank and the 2ch system and HT system I don’t have time for work haha JK. I just installed a Calcium Reactor last week hoping that will alleviate some of the time with balancing PH and Calcium lol. I love the tank but it requires a lot of my time. I’ll post a small photo for the heck of it for anyone interested.

• Moderators
It does not belong to anyone with kids or pets. Look at the white material on the couches and the color of the carpet.

Your right, also no shoe's and clothes and toys they tend to just drop everywhere, were long past the kids thing now it's the grandkids, and there are 6 of them than compared to the 3 kids we had.

I heard an all LaScala Ht (indyklipschfan) and it was VERY nice, all Cornwalls would sound very good also, you would just have to be a little more careful dealing with the bass of the Cornwalls, maby set them to small ?