Want To Buy Pre-Amp

dwillie

I am looking for a nice, but not perfect, pre-amp for a 2nd bedroom system. I have a Crown amp and some Heresy's I'd like to make use of. Anybody who has something interesting to let go of, let me know. I would consider just about anything of quality. Thanks, dwillie.

Dwillie - I have a post for a really nice matched B&K pre-amp/power amp pair. $300 for the pair. Pics are in the post.

"B&K Components pair, Pro-5 pre-amp and ST-140 power amp, really sweet sound, reviewed as sounding tube-like and they do, used with LaScalas (http://forums.steveh...plifier.226042/) - $300 for the pair."

Jeff Young

youngjj@windstream.net

Good morning. I have an Acurus L-10 in the original double box. It has the Acurus supplied 19" front panel option attached but the box contains the original 17" panel as well. They are interchangeable. If you need a phono pre-amp, I also have the Acurus P-10, again, in the original double box wth both 19" and 17" front panels.

If you need something with a DAC, I have an Aragon Stage One in the original double box.

All of these are in excellent condition and looking for a good home.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Good morning. I have an Acurus L-10 in the original double box. It has the Acurus supplied 19" front panel option attached but the box contains the original 17" panel as well. They are interchangeable. If you need a phono pre-amp, I also have the Acurus P-10, again, in the original double box wth both 19" and 17" front panels.

If you need something with a DAC, I have an Aragon Stage One in the original double box.

All of these are in excellent condition and looking for a good home.

A 2 year old post replied to by a brand new member, another member with 8 posts in 10 years, and somehow they hook up.  What are the odds

That's funny.  I don’t know the odds, and in reading this thread, about all I can say is to paraphrase those ineffaceable words of Colonel John "Hannibal" Smith (may you RIP George Peppard, Jr.), “I love it when a plan comes together.” B)

_ A-Plan.jpg

post-36163-0-65260000-1457729593_thumb.j

Edited by Fjd