Klipsch RF-83 - $1000 (Daytona Beach )

Woofers and Tweeters

If they were cherry and $800.00 or less, I might would consider them.

Bill

How about these Bill :)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Klipsch-RF-63-Main-Stereo-Speakers-/221364024498

Yes Bill, those 63s have your name all over them. Local pickup only. What's a 3,000 mile round trip right now worth? It's not like the weather is bad.........

Ron

If they were cherry and $800.00 or less, I might would consider them.

Bill

How about these Bill :)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Klipsch-RF-63-Main-Stereo-Speakers-/221364024498

Yes Bill, those 63s have your name all over them. Local pickup only. What's a 3,000 mile round trip right now worth? It's not like the weather is bad.........

Ron

Funny. Someone local should jump right on them. I would own another pair if I had a good place to put them.

I would swing for some cherry RF-83's and use them primarily for HT and still use the 63's in the same rig for 2-channel though.

Bill

Just so everyone knows, I bought these and she never shipped as promised so I filed a claim and got my money back. I would not try to deal with her unless you are local. had them with shipping for just over a grand. I guess it does not matter now, I just dont want anyone else to get screwed

Thanks for the heads up.

Bill

Just so everyone knows, I bought these and she never shipped as promised so I filed a claim and got my money back. I would not try to deal with her unless you are local. had them with shipping for just over a grand. I guess it does not matter now, I just dont want anyone else to get screwed

Man, that's a bummer. Via text, she stated that she wouldn't go below $900 cash. That's all I know about them.

Ron

• Moderators

I just saw these on CL and was about to post a link to them. Definitely a good buy for someone. $900 with original packaging. Bill, I think they do have your name on them. Close your eyes and you will never notice the difference between the finishes. :lol:

Wow franticsled, that's crazy bro. Glad you were able to get your money back. Honestly, they could have easily gotten damaged during shipping so it might be a blessing in disguise.

Thanks for the warning. They probably are her ex-boyfriend and won’t let him get them either.

Free advertising sites are like free dating sites: There are a few keepers, but there are a lot more crazies than keepers. :D

I bought these and she never shipped as promised

Thanks for the heads up! I ALMOST pulled the trigger on this item from her. LINK :lol:

Dude, I have met you.

We hung out for quite a while.

I valued your judgement.

And now you tell me that you were going to buy a pink toolbox??????

An explanation is now due.

:D

Just help a brother understand.

Ron

This chick is crazy!! I did my homework before I sent her paypal for $1044.26 with shipping in original packaging...... my credit card co. and paypal said I was still protected as there would be a hold on the money until tracking numbers where seen by paypal, so I figured what the heck.....I'll give it a shot. So she was supposed to ship this monday and come 5 p.m. and I had no tracking info, I took action and she refunded within 30 minutes!! J weber I think your right, I asked to talk to her husband who she claimed worked for a Klipsch dealer in the Daytona area, and she got all kinds of bent out of shape. I even asked if this was a divorce or seperation deal and she texts me back trying to pretend to be her husband.......whatever. It was worth a try I guess. Just sucks theres no 83's close to me!! This really is a sick addiction!! I was into salt water aquariums/reef before I got back into audio and I think this is just as expensive!! I LOVE IT!!!

I'm 2 hours away from this pair (speakers, not what you were thinking). I asked her if she would take $700 and she said no; $900 was the best she would do.

I don't need these but if she comes down to $700 I will be forced to act........................

AND I can drive over and pick them up, No shipping games. She probably tried to put one in the box and decided that she wanted no part of shipping them.

We'll see.

Ron