La Scala $850.00 (Roseburg) Oregon

Woofers and Tweeters

Vintage Altec & Klipsch speakers (Roseburg)

I have:

* A very nice pair of Klipsch La Scala speakers (Black version) recently rebuilt crossovers. Very nice shape and sounding good. $850.00.................

link

Oh crap, as soon as I show the wife this, all she will say is "Road Trip" ? just so happens Feather Falls indian casio is at exit 99. this she WILL rermember.

Thanks for the Tip Weber.

404 miles, well, not bad. oh what the hell, what harm can an email do ?

Did you grab the ones I posted earlier that were in Concord for $900?

No, cannot say in the time i have, sometimes my hobby needs to take a back seat, Im on a 24/7/365 job. thank you for reminding me though.

Edited by minermark

Well I sent an email to view these speakers. Will see what happens.

John

If he still has them, maybe you will have better luck getting a pic than me. kick the pic down here if you get them.

If he has them I will try to get pictures. I may even buy them but probably not keep them. Not sure. My wife wanted to know how much money I would make by buying and selling them. She does not understand that profit is not the motive, although I could use a "reasonable" profit due to current financial status. My son is bankrolling this if it goes through.

Well I sent an email to view these speakers. Will see what happens.

John

If he still has them, maybe you will have better luck getting a pic than me. kick the pic down here if you get them.

If he has them I will try to get pictures. I may even buy them but probably not keep them. Not sure. My wife wanted to know how much money I would make by buying and selling them. She does not understand that profit is not the motive, although I could use a "reasonable" profit due to current financial status. My son is bankrolling this if it goes through.

Just watch your azz in the kmart parking lot, I always meet up at one of my Pubs, tell everyone at the bar ill buy them a beer if they come outside with with me.

One time there were 8 guys, got my amp from a very shaky seller.......

Edited by minermark

Glock holds 15 in the mag, 1 in the chamber, another 2 mags on the other hip. Not really worried as I plan to go to his house. So I will know where he lives. :ph34r:

I paid $750 for the pair I bought for my son.

I did get a reply.

"The La Scala's are older ('70") speakers but are in great shape. All drivers work as they should. The crossovers were rebuilt last year with all new SoniCaps per Bob Crites, the expert for Klipsch.

The grills for the horns are like new. The black could use a new coat of paint but they are quite presentable as is. The price is firm....they're easily worth it.

They are currently tucked away in my warm dry basement and it is a bit difficult to move them around. I'll see if I can get some pics for you.

Roger"

He did send one picture. It's Black and the grill looks Good.

• Like 1

My Beretta shoots 16 times, then starts throwin' bricks...until I get to my AR15.

Sig226 - 357mag then on to the SoCom scout 308(my new toy).

AR 15 with 90 round drum or AK47 with 75 round drum and about 15 30 round mags before I need to go to UZI. Not at all worried.

• Like 1

My Beretta shoots 16 times, then starts throwin' bricks...until I get to my AR15.

Sig226 - 357mag then on to the SoCom scout 308(my new toy).

AR 15 with 90 round drum or AK47 with 75 round drum and about 15 30 round mags before I need to go to UZI. Not at all worried.

Yet another reason not to live in Commie Calif!, I cant wait to move to Oregon/Nevada.

Another response

"Please keep in mind that I really am not super keen on letting these go nor will I "deal" on the price.....I think it's plenty fair. I simply need the room. We have a 4,000 sq ft house and I have filled up the spare room. I also have a huge cache of vintage 16mm film stuff I need to sell. Call me when you have a chance.

Thanks, Roger"

To put the shoe on the other foot, if a stranger shows up on your doorstep with a Beretta/Sig/Glock on his hip, with an AR15 or AK slung over his shoulder, asking to see your La Scalas, would you give him a hearty handshake and invite him in?

"It's good to meet another safety-minded individual. C'mon in!"

I think that would call for more trust than I could summon up.

• Like 1

Glock holds 15 in the mag, 1 in the chamber, another 2 mags on the other hip. Not really worried as I plan to go to his house. So I will know where he lives. :ph34r:

I paid $750 for the pair I bought for my son.

I did get a reply.

"The La Scala's are older ('70") speakers but are in great shape. All drivers work as they should. The crossovers were rebuilt last year with all new SoniCaps per Bob Crites, the expert for Klipsch.

The grills for the horns are like new. The black could use a new coat of paint but they are quite presentable as is. The price is firm....they're easily worth it.

They are currently tucked away in my warm dry basement and it is a bit difficult to move them around. I'll see if I can get some pics for you.

Roger"

He did send one picture. It's Black and the grill looks Good.

I responded in your PM to me , my thoughts. $850 is not out of the ball park, if they are in as good of shape as it sounds like yours are.