K Horn Help

holtrp

LOL.

I sent him a note about 30 mins after he posted and he hasn't got back to me...

Not really a 'fast market' around here. I watched a pair of $900 La Scala sit on Craigs for 3 months. Seems like a screaming deal though, especially since I would sell the belle and my Heresy. Pretty much flat to trade into Khorns. I would love to give them a nice home.

Do Khorns have to be in a corner? My 2 channel room doesn't really allow for it.

• Like 1

If I wasn't married with two kids and still had a truck to haul them with, I would be beating his door down too... Look like they are in a storage unit, that part of town is pretty industrial, so I don't think he is selling out of his home.

I guess either A) This person has no idea what he is sitting on and just isn't checking his inbox yet or B) His inbox has about 30 offers already and he is trying to figure out how to get more money out of them.

• Like 1

Not really a 'fast market' around here. I watched a pair of $900 La Scala sit on Craigs for 3 months. Seems like a screaming deal though, especially since I would sell the belle and my Heresy. Pretty much flat to trade into Khorns. I would love to give them a nice home.

$900 La Scalas sat on Craigslist here for a long time. $525 k Horns with a center Belle will not last.

I once left work a a stogy firm, dressed in my suit, to go the the scary part of town to get a pair of Belles. They smelled like cigarette smoke and I had to air them out for 4 weeks in the garage, but they were perfect and the smell went away.

Got to make rain when you can.

• Like 1

Got the nod from the boss... Just emailed the guy again and will try to pick them up sometime tomorrow, if he gets back to me.

So what about the corner placement? Does that really matter? I am sure it won't sound 'as good' but it should still sound loads better than my Heresy.

Keep your fingers crossed for me!

• Like 1

Man these things are heavy... A few chips and dings in the cabinets and a bunch of dust, but otherwise they look good. Apparently they have been in storage for 10+ years and the storage company rep thinks the old owner is dead. They were bought locally from an out of business shop, so at least I am pretty sure they haven't travelled too much.

More to come!

• Like 1