2nd system

Hutch1814

The live-sound experience is always waiting with the help of the RF-42 II home theater system. Placing you on stage with your favorite artists, this system unearths matchless highs, mids and lows that are music to your ears.

SYSTEM CONSISTS OF THE FOLLOWING:

(2) RF-42 II Floorstanding Speaker

(2) RS-41 II Surround Speaker

(1) SW-110 Subwoofer

(1) RC-42 II Center Speaker

OTHER RELATED PAGES:

Reference Series

Think I could find this cheaper than $1,700? I'm not looking for anything fancy or even bigger, it's going in a garage that's finished. It will have 2 recliners, the above system, flat screen, and a beer fridge in between the 2 chairs :)

I've been eye balling it for a few weeks now and would rather have the towers vs the bookshelfs for mains (purely just seems to be better looking is all) so I'd rather stay with the towers vs the cheaper complete systems

3 pairs of Heresy's and a SW-115. Run in a 6.1 configuration with a center for the rear.

350 X 3 = ~$1,050

SW-115 = ~$700

total 1750, and it would completely dominate about anything out there. 41/42 reference and 110 sub wouldn't even come close.

Edited by mustang guy

I like the idea but to run a 6.1 I'd be needing another 3 speakers for starters and I'd like to keep it a little smaller than setting up 3 Heresys plus a massive sw115. I've got the SW112 in the living room and it's more than I need now so throwing a 115 in the garage would just crush everything! I do like the idea though

I like the idea but to run a 6.1 I'd be needing another 3 speakers for starters and I'd like to keep it a little smaller than setting up 3 Heresys plus a massive sw115. I've got the SW112 in the living room and it's more than I need now so throwing a 115 in the garage would just crush everything! I do like the idea though

Not sure I follow. Another 3 speakers? Then you already have some 41/42 reference?

i had the older RF-42 HT and i found the bookshelfs and towers to have similar sounds with slightly better abilities with the towers. I paid $400.00 for my setup, used with receiver and had rb-10 bookshelfs instead of the actual surrounds. Its a good clean setup and great for a smaller room.