KLF20 $150

Heritage_Head

No he just said no truck can't deliver but if I can pick them up come get them. A bit ago I asked for a pic of the drivers and offerd him 200 if he could deliver but no response. I hope someone gets them because I have no place for them. But wouldn't mind doing some side by side with the corns and 7s for fun :)

Edited by reference_head

I got them. Paid $250 for em, I still think that's a fantastic deal. He told me he was waiting for someone to get them this morning. I replied by offering him $100 more. Apparently the person couldn't get a vehicle big enough; so I got stuck with the offer. Honestly, I don't care.

Sent from my iPhone, excuse the typos :)

But wouldn't mind doing some side by side with the corns and 7s for fun :)

If you wanna do a comparison, I'm down.

I'm taking a receiver and speaker cable with me. They just sold their house so I'm guessing they won't have anything to test them with. I'll be doing a full inspection before I buy.

Sent from my iPhone, excuse the typos :)

Ya better hope he doesn't do to you the same as he did the last person who agreed to buy them.

Well I wondered that myself. But, he was a really nice guy. I don't think they told the other person no. Several hours went by after I made my offer; they were an older couple who just sold their house of 40+ years. I don't think they are schemers....I had a really long conversation with him and he even helped me carry them to my 4runner.

I'd post pics, but for some reason I keep being told the format is wrong. They're jpeg, so I've no idea.

• Like 1