Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

If you would like a subtle change in your coffee, you can change out the power cord to the grinder or brewer. I can taste the difference

Ill bet the grind is finer, and not quite as noisy while in operation :P

for my daily coffee (2 to 5 cups depending) i now use the kuireg, with Tullys French roast decaf (great strong flavor)

A few years ago i had to stop drinking caffeine it made me way to jumpy, But i loves my coffee

• Moderators

The earth says hello!

Yes it did, it stopped raining and warming up. Never thought I would say it but I'm ready for summer, can't seem to take the cold as much as I get older.

Just finished a couple of cups, shouldn't have to say that, if I'm alive I have coffee.

My wife said I need a shirt that says "Powered by Coffee", she's probably right.

Edited by dtel

Coffe W/Duggans this morning.

Duggans is like Baileys, Baileys is good, Duggans has just a touch of Jamesons already in it and kicks azz on Bailys at half the price.

In norcal we get it at drug stores that carry booze. a small bottle is $7 bucks, try it one time and you spoiled.

Dam now I want some more......

• Like 2

Bah! As much as I love my coffee, I like beer in the summer on a hot day more than coffee in the winter on a cold one.

Hear, hear! Looking like the 70s for the next 10 days or so. I've had all the cold I can stand. May need to move even further south!

The northerners suffer in Texas heat. As I child, I certainly recall some pretty miserable preAC nights tossing and turning in a sweaty bed in August. However, then and now one of my favorite times of year is late August afternoons in 100plus heat listening to the symphony of the locusts as it swirls through the air. Totally awesome! Now THERE would be the great test of surround recording...

Dave

• Moderators
However, then and now one of my favorite times of year is late August afternoons in 100plus heat listening to the symphony of the locusts as it swirls through the air.

We don't get that here, we have many ponds so about all we get a few different kinds of frogs, and they can get very loud, It's the little bright green kind and bull frogs mostly.

When you say locust is that the bug that sheds and leaves what looks like a complete body behind, if it is we hardly ever see those.

Edited by dtel

Yezzir, that's the one. In north Texas it's probably 90db or more, and in waves that move across and around one. Awesome.

My river property in Arkansas is where the bullfrogs sing at night whilst I sit at the campfire sipping whiskey and smoking...

That's pretty intoxicating as well, all things considered.

Dave