Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Morning Mark, Sancho, Earl, and all you coffee drinking forum readers. Lets hear what you think and give us the benefit of all that brain power you've been saving up :)

Except for the pollen it's going to be another pretty day here. The pollen is so thick you can cut it with a spatula. Need rain soon....

First cup of 8 O'clock with coconut cream.

Cheers Gents :emotion-44:

Edited by Tarheel
  • Like 2

Morning Mark and all you coffee drinking forum readers. Lets hear what you think and give us the benefit of all that brain power you've been saving up :)

Except for the pollen it's going to be another pretty day here. The pollen is so thick you can cut it with a spatula. Need rain soon....

First cup of 8 O'clock with coconut cream.

Brain power? you must have me mistaken for someone in the Four Figure Cables Forum.

• Like 5

Today is my mother-in-law's 90th birthday. She is generally in remarkably good health (more like a 80 year old), but was misdiagnosed by her friendly family M.D. He gave her a prescription for an infection which, had he looked at the lab results, he would have known was contraindicated. Anyway, we resolved the problem on Wednesday and she is coming back.

Now the problem. we have been planning a surprise party for her for two months with people coming from all over the Northeast. She is not really up to this kind of a "surprise" so we are in a quandary, wish I had some of the Duggan's for my coffee

• Like 2

Today is my mother-in-law's 90th birthday. She is generally in remarkably good health (more like a 80 year old), but was misdiagnosed by her friendly family M.D. He gave her a prescription for an infection which, had he looked at the lab results, he would have known was contraindicated. Anyway, we resolved the problem on Wednesday and she is coming back.

Now the problem. we have been planning a surprise party for her for two months with people coming from all over the Northeast. She is not really up to this kind of a "surprise" so we are in a quandary, wish I had some of the Duggan's for my coffee

Well PM me your addy and ill put you on the list for a sample bottle, you would be #3 on the list.

• Like 4

First cup down. GF came by on her way home from Georgia last night. Haven't seen her in ten days.....she is a cutie.

So for the past week while she was away I raked 1/3 of an acre of leaves, straw, sticks, and pine cones. Too tired to bag it all so I hired two guys to bag (40 large contractor bags so far).

Changed out the top and bottom grill of the Webber charcoal grill. Bought house wash for the pressure washer and RoundUp for the weeds. Ah spring :wacko:

• Like 3

Got to go feed the GF's cat. She is in Georgia till tonight. Hmmm...wonder if she went down to see Marvel?

Nope... even if she did, I would be dead by now... My wife is VERY protective...

Bruce

• Like 1

First cup down. GF came by on her way home from Georgia last night. Haven't seen her in ten days.....she is a cutie.

So for the past week while she was away I raked 1/3 of an acre of leaves, straw, sticks, and pine cones. Too tired to bag it all so I hired two guys to bag (40 large contractor bags so far).

Changed out the top and bottom grill of the Webber charcoal grill. Bought house wash for the pressure washer and RoundUp for the weeds. Ah spring :wacko:

Being by yourself can be really hard on you. ;)