Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators

I got another forum member hooked at the gathering. :emotion-14: That bottle never made it back home. I should be getting royalties.

Yes you should, kind of like a pyramid deal, I have let people try it who loved it and they probably did the same, you would be making a killing on commission.

Instead your giving it away, you need to become a Turkey Honey rep on the side, but I doubt your wife would appreciate that, late night sales calls, the parties, hey wait it's starting to sound pretty good !

• Like 1

Somedays I drink up to till past noon. Other days I have one in the afternoon. Having a Landshark beer at the moment. Drinking my coffee slowly. Nursing it and sometime reheating a bit. Must be a ritual of sorts. Learning more on OP's thread about cables and coffee. Afternoon and cheers

• Like 2

I don't know how I missed so much, I guess I was off doing other things. Forgive me for skipping to the end from St Paddys day.

Ran out of beans so I made a trip to a local coffee chain, bought a 2 pound bag of Sumatra, it is roasted a bit dark for my tastes and has more roast flavor than Sumatra coffee but it will serve to make something drinkable until I can buy better :P

uh.....

Cables.

• Like 1

• Moderators
Other days I have one in the afternoon. Having a Landshark beer at the moment. Drinking my coffee slowly. Nursing it and sometime reheating a bit. Must be a ritual of sorts.

We had some Landsharks about a week ago, I have been collecting beer caps for the bar, but no plain caps anything different and we have to drink them, so my wife buys 6 of something different on occasion. Don't know what I'm going to do with them yet, but it was a good idea even if I don't use them. :emotion-21:

I do the same thing with coffee, sometimes just drink it room temp, kind of a different taste compared to hot, not bad at all.

• Like 3

Other days I have one in the afternoon. Having a Landshark beer at the moment. Drinking my coffee slowly. Nursing it and sometime reheating a bit. Must be a ritual of sorts.

We had some Landsharks about a week ago, I have been collecting beer caps for the bar, but no plain caps anything different and we have to drink them, so my wife buys 6 of something different on occasion. Don't know what I'm going to do with them yet, but it was a good idea even if I don't use them. :emotion-21:

I do the same thing with coffee, sometimes just drink it room temp, kind of a different taste compared to hot, not bad at all.

My Gf drinks hers right up. Yes, I guess I am savoring or hoping that the day will not end, or the coffee.

That Landshark is pretty fair I had 2 yesterday after wrestling with a washer and dryer we needed. Nice here still but, getting warm is when a brew tastes even better for me. Used to collect champagne bottles when quite younger. Good habit, but fairly expensive to do nowaday.

• Like 2

I'd rather be sick in bed, than have a cold.

And I would rather be in bed with the neighbors daughter :emotion-25:........long sigh!

Time for the second cup.....

Cheers Gents :emotion-44:

PLEASE tell me the neighbor's daughter is over 18. :o

A little over 19 :). Still young enough to be my grand daughter but I don't mind.

• Like 1

And I would rather be in bed with the neighbors daughter :emotion-25:........long sigh!

PLEASE tell me the neighbor's daughter is over 18. :o

A little over 19 :). Still young enough to be my grand daughter but I don't mind.

Where is Shu.

Isn't this about the time he normally chimes in with "Pictures, location and (nah, I can't say it) would be helpful"?

At least you have something to look at now and then, all iv got in the Burb's is Tweekers, sometimes you spot a good lookin honey, stop and take a real good look and there it is "Tweeker" body around 110 Lbs and a 120 year old face.......Dam just thinkin about it make me reach for the Scotch :rolleyes:

• Like 4

Up early, like a kid on xmas day, would be a better description. it's Khorn P/U day.

I will likely drink this whole pot of coffee before the wife even wakes up, we have a brutal one hour drive ahead of us.

Friday all I did was prep the living room space, pulled the Chorus out, cleaned up all existing wiring.

• Like 4

That's great Mark. Let us know when you get them set up. Maybe some pictures?

Going to the chowder cook off at Carolina Beach later this morning. Mark Roberts Band will be playing. Chowder, beer, music, and my sidekick. A perfect weather day on tap.

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

• Like 3

That's great Mark. Let us know when you get them set up. Maybe some pictures?

Going to the chowder cook off at Carolina Beach later this morning. Mark Roberts Band will be playing. Chowder, beer, music, and my sidekick. A perfect weather day on tap.

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

Let's see - if I started driving right now...nah, easier to double up on the beer and skip the chowder.

• Like 2